WHO YOU

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is this place ? I've never been to this such of place before. Because my father told me it's dangerous to be here. Through out the journey from home, he remain silent when I ask where are heading to. I'm so suprise when we enter this one dark alley. Most of the shops are closed by now. Another suprise to me when Sehun stop the car infront of this place, which I assume to be a club or disco something like that. Because of the neon light and the two big size guys looking fierce waiting at the front door. When I get down from the car, I was so scared. Because I dont like the atmosphere. What are there waiting for me ? Is he showing the place he's having fun ? Am I ready for this ? I'm not sure. Then a few guys come out from the door and talk with Sehun . I slowly walk near him. He nod and nod. What is this ?

"Let's go." He said and I follow him silently. We enter the club. Yes it is a club. It is too crowded. I can't even breathe. People grinding against each other with drinks in their hand. Loud music banging. I hate this. The guys walk circling us, maybe they are trying to protect us. He walk too fast. What if I lost him .

"Sehun..Sehun..." of course he can't hear me. I follow his trace into the lift. Inside the lift, it is much more calmer than before. He look at me, I look at him back. But he look away . We're heading to the highest level of the building. The lift is transparents. So everything is visible through each level. The higher the level the more classy it is. Wow place like this really exist.

Ting . We reach the level. He hold my hand and lead me to the end of this hallway. Into a room. 

"Get us a drink. Coke." He ordered the guys. They nod.

This room like an office. He close the door.

"Sit and let's talk." He point out to the couch. I obey and he follow me.

"This is my place."

"Wait.. what ?"

"I own this place. This OHS Club. You must be fond of OHS. That is one of my company too. I own them. That's how I know your details. That's why I can solve your problem that simple." I feel so deceived. He is the owner of OHS Money Lender. That's how he make me to marry him. What's more coming. I'm so speechless. 

"Don't be so suprise Woori. You want to know about me, so this is it. But this is just the beginning." I remain silent. 

"Did you see those girls down there ? Those who entertain all the guys desire. I got them when their family unable to settle down with my money lender. Have you ever heard the rumours saying that if you can't pay OHS loan you have to pay with your organs ? Well its no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter