A MESS

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspiration : The Reason - Hoobastank 

___________________________________________________

I'm thinking about Woori. I hope she's home by now. I'm a fool . Rather than worrying here, I better be by her side.  I wanna say sorry. I never meant to hurt that much. I'm not a perfect person. There's many thing that I wish I didnt do. 

But since the day I met you, you're something to me. You're different. When we kissed, I promised myself that you own me. Even we started our marriage without love, I've always want to build a family with none other than Woori. I have this mind set that it's okay for me not to experience any love affectionate feelings for my significant other but i always want to give my fullest love attention for my children one day. I dont want them to be like me. Raised out of love. Turn me into who I am today, a monster. I'm sure me and Woori will love our kids dearly. She will be a great mom. I want that with her. No one else. But now, I think I want more than that. I want a normal life. With my wife.

I'm learning and learning. It takes times for me to change my nature. I'm a beast myself for so long. I'm used to being so harsh and cold. I guess I just hurt your fragile heart, Woori. You told me that night, that you'll be okay with whatever I'm doing as long as it does not involve any other woman. But what I did just now, must hit you real bad. I'm sorry. I never meant to those things to you. I was so mad. I can't think straight. I'm such an egoistic guy. I know Mark is no one to you. But I keep on provoking, ugh I hate that guy the most.

I'm sorry that I hurt. Keep on hurting you. It's like something I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter