HEART BEATING

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I met Mark just now, while I was on my way back home from the mart. He told me happenned to be somewhere near the area, but he look as if he is really waited for me to walk by the alley. Whatever. He insist on sending me home, I just nod to his request. Along the way he keep on asking about my husband.  I don't even know why and what he want from Sehun. 

What shock me the most is his attitude, which is not the Mark I used to know. He used to be very polite but now this guy prefer to be much more straight forward and honest on what he want. Maybe because of his carrier, he is trained to be like that. Okay, back what to shock me the most is he if forcing me to let him in. Let him into my house. Woahh, what a behaviour. I remember the conversation that Sehun and I shared few days back. 

"Mark, I'm a married woman. It's not nice for me to let a guy in without my husband here." that''s what I told him. He seems taken a back with my statement. But he just shrug it off and nod. Signalling that he got my point. Before he about to make his way, I stop him. 

"Wait, Mark ! I'm sorry, I don't think it's good for us to meet again. I mean, just the two of us. If you want to hang out, just text me. We can meet, but with my husband. I don't anyone especially my husband misunderstood us as something that we're not."

"Shouldnt your husband trust you more that anyone else should ?"

"You're right Mark, but Sehun and I we're both new to this. We're lacking of experiences. Still learning and only started our baby step building this little castle called marriage. I don't want to fight with him just because of a small miscommunication."

"Okay, Woori. Till we meet again." He bid goodbye .

I hope it is the best decision for three of us. I take a deep sight as I stare blankly at the wall. Ahh, my head hurt. I don't feel good. Where is Sehun ? He should be home by now. I distract myself by putting full attention to the television. 

Damn, this is not good. Why does the crab noodles look so delicious. Where is this place, please show me. I watch the programme till the end and thank it show the address of the restaurant. Just right, the door click open. Revealing my tired husband. 

"I'm home." I welcome him with a smile. He throw his body next to me, on this comfy sofa. 

"Tired?" I ask him but still eyes glued to the screen. He nod his head.

"You cook ?" he ask me.

"I did, but havent heat it up for you. You want to eat now ?" I ask him back. He didnt answer instead his gaze now on the pills on the coffee table.

"What's that ? You sick ?" he voiced out his concern

"Nahh, just a little headache. I'll heat the food for you." as I about to get up he pull me back to the sofa. I look at him searching for his eyes. Asking him why.

"Rest, I can do it ." his words left me dumbfound. Is this really the Sehun I know ? My heart keep on beating like its gonna explode. Maybe, I'm happy with the fact he is also trying h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter