NEVER

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was crying so hard. She let it all on my shoulder. Silently, I cried too. I can feel the pain in my heart. Right where she feel the hurt. We both didnt have the chance to see our baby. I can feel that she's calmer now. Slowly I push her down to the bed. Laying her down.

"Don't leave." She said while looking into my eyes. I nod and smile. I put my hand on her cheeks. Caress her face . Wiping all the tears away.

"Sleep. You need rest." 

"I can't sleep."

"Why ? Are you in pain ?"

"I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what ?"

"Us. All this . What if everything disappear ? What if I wake up and you are nowhere to be seen ?"

"Woori. I'm sorry for everything. But trust me, it will never happen again. I'll be here ."

"Sehun.. can you lay next to me ? Umm, I miss you."

"Sure." I lay to her side. The bed is not as big as what we have at home. Not as comfy too. But I feel happy to be this close with Woori. She hug me. Put her head on my chest. Silently sobbing. I her back. The silent and sorrow atmosphere fill the room once again.

"I'm sorry Sehun." She whisper to me.

"There's nothing to be sorry."

"I shouldnt think about myself only. I'm so selfish that I don't know there is a heartbeat depending on me."

"It's not your fault Woori. You don't know about our baby in your womb. After all you did that because of me. Because of my ego. My rage. My silly self."

"But I have my wrong too."

"We both make mistakes. But I'm the worst."

"Maybe this is the price we have to pay. A lesson for us."

"Yes." The silent crept in again.

"Sehun. It's so amazing that I have never get a chance to meet our baby. But somehow, I have this strong feelings for our baby. I'm never into love before. But I love my baby. Back then I promised to myself not to love anyone. Except for my father, aunt Jiwon and her family. Now, even I will never get to see my baby I know I will love my baby till death."

"I know Woori. I love our baby too. Our baby give me the chance to love once again. I was so sad when I know that we lost our baby. That feeling . Exactly when my mom left me. I know this is love . My love to my little baby. Without even trying so hard, I'm in so deep in the ocean of loving our baby." She look at me with teary eyes.

"Everything happen for a reason. You and me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter