All Good

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didnt lock the door. I don't know why, but even I'm very mad him for what he did just now. I just can't seem to fall asleep. I need him by my side. I wait for him to lay down right next to me. We had a very intense fight . I dont like it. I hate it . The door click open and I can hear his footstep. I pretend to be sleeping. I close my eyes and not facing his side. I feel the pressure on the empty space and heard his sigh, plus i can feel he is staring at me. He tuck me in the cozy comforter. To my suprise he kiss my shoulder. 

"Sleep tight, wifey." 

Before he snuggle and hug me. With that I'm doze off to my dreamland.

 

 

That morning, I wake up earlier than I always did. I had my breakfast and prepared for Sehun's. I don't want an awkward situation while we share our breakfast. So I decide to let Sehun enjoy his morning without me. 

I'm watching the TV when Sehun rush down for work. I heard he sipped the coffee and had a little bite of the bread. I take a glance at him. Why he look so cute early in the morning ? His hair look good. And his tie look funny. I forgot he dont know how to tie them.

"I'll get going first, Woori."

 

She peacefully sit there. How should I make it up to her ? Brainstorming while finishing the breakfast . I screw this time.

"I'll get going first, Woori." I tell her. 

She gave me a look. A serious look. She walk to me, is she going to slap me again.

"Lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter