REUNITED

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I received a text from Sehun telling me that I'll be meeting his father tonight. We havent met since the dinner with my aunt, just like what he told. We also never contact each other. Everything goes well with the wedding preparation. 2 days left before the lifeful event. 

I'm ready for the dinner. I wear a long navy blue dress and put on simple make up on. I tie my hair into a pony tail. I hope my physical appearance will leave a good impression on him.  I can see a car stop in front of my house. That must be him. Switching off what need to before I lock my door and walk to him. He greet me with a nod. He havent changed much from the last time I saw him. He just look tired and exhausted. 

"Where are we heading to ?" I ask him. As usual, he reply without glancing at me. "My house." Simple. Maybe he's tired. I shouldnt bother him with my question.

The journey is a pure silent. Like most of the time we spent together. It took us around 15 minutes to arrive at his residency area. Better known as the high class area. Fully guarded . No just everyone can pass through the gated area. He park his car in front of his house gate. Wow, just wow. The house is amazingly huge. I'm afraid to go in. Its like a brand new world to me. Sehun who walk in first turn his back searching for me when my presence is nowhere to be found. I'm still standing here next to his car, not even a step I take.

"Woori, lets go in." I heard him. Yes, I should go inside. I run next to him and mouthed sorry for my amused attitude just now. He show no response like always. He lock his hand with mine. This simple gesture doesnt give me heart attack any longer, like the first few time. I'm used to it. With a deep breath, I follow his step into the mansion.

The house seems empty. But the dinner table is well prepared. His hand still didnt let go of mine. He broke the silence between us. 

"I guess my father isnt home yet."  Nodding my head as response. He take me to the sofa before he tell me to take a seat and be comfortable. He sit beside me and play with his phone. So, my eyes wander around castle like house. Wow, he live alone with his father in this house. Not literally alone, because for sure he has a dozen of maids to serve this house.

"Umm, can I ask you a question ?" his reply is just plain nod to my question. As usual.

"Are we going to live here after the wedding ?"

"No. I bought a house recently. Bigger than yours, smaller than mine. " he reply. Luckily, if we're about to stay here I might die due to boredom and the silence atmosphere.

"Where?"

"Somewhere near my office. Not in this area ofcourse. I know you wont like it if in anywhere like this high class area." he actually consider my feeling. I'm impress Oh Sehun !

"Okay." I said before the door click open revealing an old man. One of the most respected man i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter