TILL WE MEET AGAIN

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put on a warm cloth on his forehead. His fever still high. Maybe because he still in all wet tux. There's nothing I could do. I shouldnt go over board and change his cloth for a much more dryer one. I hope he will feel better.

It's already past 7. I missed the sunrise. I'd better get change and warm myself up. 

After a few minutes in the bathroom, I walk out with a towel wrapping my long hair.

That guy shift from his sleep. He start moving.I walk closer to the bed.  He open his eyes. Blinking rapidly, as he is new and confused of the enviroment. He focus his vision on me.  

"Who are you ?" he said. He look his head still is not in his right mind. He hold massage his temple with his long finger.

I rush to my bag and grab the permanent resident of my bag. Paracetamol, just in case I'm in need. "Here take this." I hand him two pills of which I assume headache remover and a glass of plain water. Obediently, he did follow my instruction. After he done, I speak "Have some more rest. Sleep." with a plain smile.

He nod and lay back . 

After making sure he's in a deep sleep. I start packing my thing. Vacation is over Woori. Let's be strong and get back to reality.

 

 

My head hurt. All I know is I was drown in a sea. Someone saved me. A girl. Yes, a girl. I saw her .She help me. 

Where am I ? I open my eyes and scan the room. I'm in a hotel room. Did the girl bring me here ? My eyes search for the side table, I want to know what time is it. Instead of an alarm, I found a note. 

I wake up from the bed and grab the note. In a sitting a position I read it,

 I hope you're feeling better when you're reading this. I put your wallet, car key and phone on the dresser. I tried to dry them off, succeed with the walle and car key. But, I dont know what should I do with your phone. 

There's nothing more I want to say, just take care of yourself because you got a very high fever this morning. Plus, please check out before 12. This room is under my aunt credit card bill, so I dont her to be charged. That's all. Till we meet again.

                                                                                                                                                    From : I saw you drowning just now

 

Till we meet again ? She dream to meet me again ? Sorry, wrong person. I dont deal with someone twice unless it is important. She did a have good heart but she have no idea of Sehun. This girl is funny. I keep the note in my pocket. I guess, I do feel much better now.

I grab those thing she left . Tidying up my look, I walk out the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter