COME CLEAN

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired : Rumor ( KARD )

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"She's my wife." I heard Sehun said that while stopping her from slapping me. Sehun then let her hand go and hold my hand. Honestly, I feel so strengthless and numb by her words. I cant acknowledge it. What do I do ? Everyone know about Sehun, but why I feel so deceived now ?

"But she's so rude." I heard that woman defending herself. I cant think of anything properly right now. My vision focus only at Sehun. I wanna believe what they saw, what they said was all wrong. 

"I believe my wife wouldnt act this way unless you did something that provoke her. That lead her to treat you that way." 

"Are you proud with your wife being rude ? Sehun, get your head straight. Out of all girls from good family, you choose this rude girl over them. I'm dissapointed with you Sehun. I thought I know you well."

"Then, sorry to let you know that you dont really know me. Woori does. My wife would do anything to protect herself. At all cost. So, you're the one at fault. By the way, she's better than anyone." I just watch silently this two arguing. At one point, I feel quite proud backing me up. But still I cant let that frustrated feeling go away so easily.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You're becoming so rude just like her Sehun. How could you ? After you have your taste of our daughther, you left them just like that. You so heartless."  Oh this woman. Dont even make me start. I look at Woori next to me, she look at me blankly. I think this must be it. The reason why Woori so mad at this woman. She may have open up this topic. I bet the moment I throw out this words, she'll regret it. She might even dont want to see her beloved Jaehee again.

"Mrs.Choi let me get this straight. I need all of your attention please." I raise my voice a bit loud. Woori startle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter