GET ALONG

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We greeted our families,relatives and close friends that congratulated us on our wedding. Most of them probably heading to the hotel now. We still here, at Sehun's mansion. I dont know where is he now, probably getting some fresh air. I'm here fixing my makeup, hair and dress with the help of the experts before we left for the wedding receiption. In a minute, I'm all done. I thank all the experts for their magic touch on me.

Sehun come in and they left us alone. My husband. 

"Are you ready ?" he ask me. I give him a small smile. I take out the necklace aunt Jiwon gave from the dresser's drawer.

"Can you put this on ? Aunt Jiwon gave it to us. W for you, S for me. " no response come from him. Maybe he dont want to. As I about to turn around keep it back, he grab the necklace from leaving me hanging. He put it on and walk out from the room. Oh Lord, I need to deal with this attitude of him much more later .

 

There's nothing difference along the ride to the hotel, quite as always. Except Mr.Park who is busy talking and briefieng us about the details of press conference. Yes, he is our driver for today. So, we will start dealing with the reporters the moment we step out from this car. Be ready Woori ! Sehun, seems much more relax than me. He used to it, maybe. But he seems much more silent than before, deep in his own thought. I don't mind at all, if this he behave like this before we're officially husband and wife. It's normal to be nervous and all. But I'm curious with this behaviour even after we'd exchange the vows. Did he regret marrying me ? You better not Sehun, I dont want to be widow after only few hours of being wife.

"Why are you staring at me ?" darn it . He notice I've been starring at him all along.

"You look handsome today." I know its good to be honest but I have a feeling being honest with my husband is not a brilliant idea.

"You dont have to tell me something I already know for a long time ago, wife." told you. Shouldnt be honest with him. The car pull for a stop. Oh, we're here. Sehun look at me. I search for his eyes, needing an anwer for his gaze.

"Are you ready ? There is no turning back now." he held out his hand. Expecting me to hold his hand . I wont let you go that easily, it's my turn to tease you back.

"If I run away now, will you file a divorcement and find a new wife ?" he give me his stern look. You push the wrong button again Woori. I shouldnt joke around with him. He got no sense of humors.

"Cut the crap Woori." he said to me. Without hesitant, this time I'm the one interwine our fingers today. "I'm a woman by her words." I draw a smile. He look calm but I can feel the tense in him. He nod before pulling me out the of the car gentlemanly. That is the turning point of my life, the moment flashlights own my vision.

 

 

The press conference goes smooth. Woori have been keeping quiet all the time. She only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter