GUILT

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspiration : Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert

___________________________________________________

3 days have passed. Now I'm making my way to my home. Honestly, I'm not ready to face Sehun. But, I cant stay away any longer. I spot Sehun's car in the garage. Oh I forgot today is Sunday. He's not working. I hope everything goes well.

"I'm home." I said as I enter my home sweet home. I miss my kitchen and my bed. But Sehun is still nowhere to be seen. I head to my room and I heard water running. He must be in the bathroom. I unpack my thing and head back to the kitchen . Almost 2 and I havent had my lunch. I'm starving.

What should I cook today ? What about Sehun ? I should be cooking for him too.

"Hey. You're back." I heard his voice. I just nod .

"Had your lunch ?"

"Nope."

"Is spaghetti okay with you ?"

"Anything will be fine." He said and I nod. But he still there watching me. This is so awkward. 

"Anything you need ?" I ask him.

"Nope."

"Alright. It'll be ready in 30 minutes. I'll call you when its done. " He finally make his way to couch.

Wow the atmosphere . I need oxygen.

___________________________________________________

"We need to talk." I break the silence once Woori is done with her lunch. She look suprised by my words.

"Sure. What is it ?"

"Let's sit over there." I point to the living room. She nod and follow me. We're sittimg and facing each other.

"I need to clear the misunderstanding." I said to her. She's not replying anything. She just look at me blankly. I take that as a cue for me to continue.

"The notes. What you wrote on the notes. It seems like you thought I was having an affair or whatsoever. It's not like that. The lipstick.."

"Look, I dont care. Do whatever you want. I'm no one to stop you." She said and about to move away . But I stop her with my words.

"Listen to me. Dont interupt. Dont get me wrong. The girl was the one who kissed me. I stopped her. I didnt notice that it still there that day. It kinda adding the fuel to the fire because we both are arguing that moment."

"Why are you telling me this ?"

"Because you're my wife."

"Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter