PREPARATION

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He texted me early in the morning, telling me that he'll pick me up today. So here I am, waiting for him patiently at the usual bus stop. His car make a stop infront of me . I get it and greet him to be act more polite.

"Got your resignation letter ready ?" Sehun is being serious about this. Last night, I didnt take his order seriously. He texted me, just to remind me about the letter. I tried to ignore them all, but he kept on messanging me . I begged him to stop, I always need a peaceful night and he just ruined with dozens of text message. He wont stop unless I showed him that I did write down the resignation letter. Leaving me no other choice, I need to let go and let him win this time. Once, I was done I sent him a picture of the letter. 

"Got, here in my bag." I pat my bag as I reply to him. Eyes still focus on the road he just nod.

"Great, so our first stop is your office. Go and submit the letter, I'll be waiting in the car for you." he said he pull a stop at my office entrance. I'm impressed how it take a much much more shorter time travel by a car than a bus. I need to wake up ealier before, I dont want to be late for the bus. Otherwise, I'll be late for the office too. It used to take around 30 minutes, but by a car it took less than 10 minutes.

"Why are you look so dumbfound ?" he question startled me.

"We arrive this soon ?" he chuckle to my question. 

"The traffic is clear today plus with my speed, yeah we arrive this soon from your office." he reply factualy to me. I'm still amaze.

"Wake up lady" he snap his finger at me. "You better get down and bid goodbye to your boss, or else will be late for our next stop. Today gonna be a long day." He order me around again. I nod with a grumpy face and walk in to the office.

 

"So where are we heading to ?" I ask him as he hit the pedal. My team leader and my officemate seems shock with my resignation just now. I came late today, so they expect than they can release their work tense on me.  I pack up my things and went back for  Sehun's car. And now I still have no idea where is our next stop.

"Rings and etc. I'm not free after today. So, by hook or by crook we need to settle everything today. If not, you're going to do them alone. " he state.

"Are you that busy ?" I ask him. He nod. It's a good thing though, I can have my free time without him after we get married. 

"Then, we should meet my aunt . I need to introduce you to her. She must feel bad if she know about us from the tabloids intead from her own niece. It will make she think she is the last person on earth to me." he nod again.

"Is dinner time okay ?" he ask. "Sure" I reply. "Then, we need to settle everything before dinner. So where are we going to dine to ? Your house ?" he ask again. Good question. I think house will be a suitable place to introduce our future spouse to our family. "Wait, I'll confirm with her."

I text her soon as possible. She said she's okay. I told her to bring her family along. "My home it is. Sehun, can we order some take out because I'm afraid we don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter