DRIVE

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happen in a second. I dont even know why I let him drag me to his car. I dont even know why I let myself in his car. Something different about this guy, he's quiet than ever. He's not in his cocky self. I dare myself to break the awkward atmosphere between us.

"Ehemm ehemm." coughing trying to cacth his attention but he still in his own world. Instead of responsing he press the pedal harder.

Due to the sudden change of speed I tightened my hand on the seat belt that wrap up my body. 

"Care to explain why am I in your car ?" I ask as I tilt my head looking at him.

"I saw a paparazzi." 

"Oh. Then, you should just drop me down at my house instead of involving me in your long drive."

"I dont know your address. Plus you should stop me sooner. We're like 25km away from you neighborhood."

"The blame on me because I didnt stop you ? You should've known better."

"So do you want me drop you somewhere now ?"

"It's already past midnight and you want to stop me in the middle of nowhere ?"

"Quit whinning or I drop you now"

He's really something. But the silence is killing me. I admit I dislike his tornful arrogant word that come out his lips, but silence Oh Sehun is worst. I hate the atmosphere. Once again , I brace myself and start a conversation.

"I thought, you did check my background. How come you dont know the place I stay ?" It took him longer than he usually fight back my word.

"I'm not your stalker or obsessed with you. I just want to know what I need to know. Your address is not an important matter to me."

"I see."  What else should I ask ?

"Can I atleast know where are you taking me ?"

"To somewhere the paparazzi cant find me."

"When you told me, you saw a paparazzi at the park it means another gossip will be up soon right ?"

Instead of answering he just nod and focus on the road.

"Is that what running through your mind now ?"

"Yes." finally. He answering me. This time, I'm the one who just nod and remain silent.

"They've gone to far this time. This is the first time, I've been followed by them. Thanks to you."

"Me ?"

"Yes, you. Because that mint bag of yours."

"If you only you used a different bag, I wont be caught up in a scandal thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter