MEMORIES

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired : On Rainy Days - BEAST

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Woori ! Lets hangout sometimes, its been so long. I'm sure Sehun dont mind for a friendly meeting - Mark.

I sigh as I read Mark's text. He's been texting me for the past few days. I always replied that I'll get back to him. But I never did. Things are not going in my way, I have no space in my mind to think about meeting Mark. It's all about my problem with Sehun. Sehun is back with his old self. Not the Sehun that I know personally. Not the man that I marry, not the man that fluttered my heart. But he is the person that always pop out on the tabloid . The cold snobby playboy Sehun. Everything changed since that night. 

Sehun always wakeup earlier than me, so that he can leave early and we dont have to face each other. He'll be home when I'm asleep. Sometimes, he'll be home just to change his attire and never return untill the next day. I dont where he'd been if he's not home. I'll try to ask, but he never answer. He'll only told me that he'll be sleeping out and remind me to lock the door. The saddest part is, my husband no longer need my hug to sleep. 

Tonight, I'm waiting for him hopelessly again. I hope he's doing fine . I feel hurt. I blame myself. If only, I didnt open up the topic that night. Everything would remain the same. It will never change. What I've done ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mr.Oh, I think you should be going home tonight. You look so tired." That's what Mr.Park said to me. I smile at him.

"No, it's okay. You can go first. Your family must be waiting for you."

"I'll stay with you Mr.Oh"

"Don't. Have time with your kids."

"Alright Mr.Oh. You too should go home, your wife must be waiting for you. " he said to while smiling. The image of Woori play in my mind. I nod and he left my office.  I check the clock it's still early in the night. Without wasting much time, I left to the club. Things are going wild with the clubs. The security sense that the police have be eyeing my club progress. Therefore, I'll be there most of the night to makesure everything under control. The club is my secret hideout from Woori. I dont know why, but I need to avoid her. I hate the atmosphere . I know, she must be waiting and hoping for something to happen between us. But I need to make it clear, it will not go anywhere. I told her from day 1, not feeling involved. I need to stop her, before she start to loves me. Love ? Whatever.

The thoughts of Woori gone when my staff brief about the club. What happen today, what kind of guess visit our club. Before he dissapear from my vision, I told him to bring me some drink. Few minutes later, to my suprise that Hyeri girl is the one who bring me the drink. I ignore her presence. She pour me my drink and hand i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter