KIND

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's my tie Woori ?" he said from the staircase as he head down from our room to the kitchen. 

"Told you, I throw them all." I reply with a straight face. Still busy preparing his favourite morning coffee.

"Are you serious ? Then what the heck I'm going to where ?" he ask almost furious.

"You're not fun at all Sehun. I was teasing you. Told you, I'll buy a dozens of real tie and I did yesterday." I take out a box from the kitchen counter that I hid just now. I really bought a lot for him.

"Here you go. Check them out."  Slowly, he open the box. Roughly I bought plain ties. Just a few them with a stripe. 

"Thank you. You're good at choosing pattern for someone with high profile like me." he said. Roughly, there arent much with pattern. Just few with simple stripe but not too striking. I bought plain ties with different colour for him.

"Mark told this type of design will suit you the best. He look shock while sipping with coffee. Almost choking.

"Mark ?" 

"Yes. My friend that you met the other day."

"Ohh, so you're saying you went out for shopping with your boyfriend to buy something for your husband. Interesting, Woori."

"God, Mark is not my boyfriend. "

"Whatever." he said as he continue digging his morning meal. 

"So what else you guys do ?" his question hit me. 

"You want me to be honest or what ?"

"The battle is is your hand Woori. Even if you're lying, I wont even know about it."

"Fine. We had lunch together and he send me over. I invite him in to have some coffee. He only stay for 10 minutes because he got cases to settle." 

"You can have your fun Woori. But be careful, I dont my name to be ruined just because of you and your boyfriend."

"He's n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter