ADAPTING

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart about to explode. I make a good decision running to the bathroom. Her eyes. There's something in her eyes. Somehow, I feel uneasy about it. I wash my face, it does help me feel better. I walk back to the bed and lay down by her side. Woori is sleeping. Probably. Facing the ceiling, I close my eyes. Trying to calm myself. My breath comes to a steady beat.Not like just now, it feel suffocating. Everything is better. 

After everything seems to be okay, I feel like someone is keeping an eye on me. I fight the urge to open my eyes and look out for the one who is wacthing me, which is Woori. I know it it her . She'snot sleeping. There's no one else in this room. Just Woori and me. She's studying my feature. I know I'm handsome, but do I look breathtakingly good ? Does she have to be like this ?

What's harder is acting like a sleeping person. I cant move too much or else she will know and this will embarass her. After like 15 minutes, I feel free from her eyes. Slowly, I open my eyes and look at her. Yes she is sleeping soundly. Her soft eyes that amazed me close peacefully. Her pointy nose and her plump lip that met mine earlier. She is indeed beautiful.

But this is suppose to be a loveless marriage. Maybe because I havent be this close with girl for a long time, that's why I'm thinking this way. 

 

 

The house is smaller than what I expexted which I love it. It's true what Sehun said that day, this house is bigger than mine and smaller than his. I'm left alone in this house because Sehun is busy with his bussiness. He's been dealing with the phone call even before we arrived here. So the journey here was a total silence for both of us. This is a double storey house. 2 room upstairs and a bathroom in the master bedroom. The lover part of this house got no specific room. Which I assume just a living room, dining room and a kitchen.

It's funny how a succesfull bussinessman like him bought this house instead of a mansion like the typical one. I'm impressed of my husband. I see that everything is here, I mean my belonging. All the boxes filled the hall. The house is fully furnished, Sehun paid for it maybe. As I about to change my wedding dress, Sehun come in.  I sit back on the couch, I have a feeling that he want to talk to me.

"Do you like it ? I bought this house because I thought it'll be hard for you live alone if we're about to live in house with 5 rooms." he stated.

"I love it. I dont feel lonely living alone in a house like this."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter