SUPRISED

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since I met the mighty Oh Sehun, I have no idea why most of the girl fall head over heel for that guy. They should've known better his attitude. Today is Saturday. I can finally take a rest from checkin on tons of paperwork on my table. I'm expecting aunt Jiwon to be here any time soon. 

A knock on my door and my expected guest arrived. I welcome her with a big hug. "You're here alone ? Where's the twin and Hana ?". Questioning her as I notice her little armies are nowhere to be found. Hana her eldest daughther is 8 and the twin boys are only 5 this year.

"I'm single and ready to mingle today." she said with a wink. A small laugh escape my mouth. Even she's only like 10 years older than me, I still think of her as my second mother. My first mother is my father.  

"Come in, have a seat first. I'll make an orange juice for you." She nod and walk to the living room while I head out to the kitchen.

While preparing her juice I cant help to think about aunt Jiwon. She's actually my mother younger sister. Even after my parent separated she still keep in touch with us. Just like me, she lost contact with her own sister. She only have me as her family member, excluding her own little family. 

I walk to her and serve the juice. She took a sip and we begin our chit chatting. "I thought the minions will be here. I bought various type of snack for them. I also bought a big amount of raw meat for dinner. It'll be a lot for two" 

"Dont worry, Woori. They'll be here for dinner. Their father want to buy them new sets of stationaries. They'll be here, okay ?"she assured me. Thanks god, if not it'll be wasted. 

"Wow, you have the same bag with Oh Sehun's girl." I almost choke up upon her words.

"What do you mean?" making sure of what I heard.

"Havent you see the news ? That handsome guy of OH Group. He was caught with a girl at a beach. She have the bag just like yours." Handsome ? Yes, he is handsome. But his rude behaviour ruin everything. I just smile with a nod to aunt Jiwon as a response.

 

 

Today is heck tiring. Another weekend spend in the office . With father not in the country, I have to take over all of his work. Actually, I dont mind at all. It is a great practise for me. But the critics I get from the share holder is what make it harder. If I did wrong, they show me the right way. Your ignorant behaviour arent important  

I rub my temple as I land my comfy office chair. Loosening my tie I feel better. It's almost past midnight. I havent had my dinner yet. 

"Come in." as I heard a knock on my door.

"Sir, something came up on the tabloid again" I look up the man standing in front of me.

"Tell me about it." what again this time ? Luckily father is not around. 

"The girl with a mint bag and Oh Sehun enjoy a date in cafe.."

"You dont have to continue." I stop Mr.Park from reading further.

"Did they found out about her identity ?"

"They havent. Because in the photo she was facing you and her back was facing the camera. You was the one facing the camera,sir." he replied.

"What else stated in the articles ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter