HOME

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's your name ?"

"Hyeri."

"Why cant you listen to your superior ?"

"He want to do something that I wont do. He gone overboard. Yes, I'm a e but I'm not going to abuse myself."

"I'm not talking about that. You did a good job on defending and protecting your right. I'm on your side with that. But why does it have to be me ? Why you only listen to me and not your superior ?" I ask the girl as she stand infront of table. She look dumbfounded by my question.

"You know, that old erted guys seek for your apology. Your superior ordered you too, but you told them you wont apologize unless its me. When, I'm here you did apologize to that guy. What make it different ? In the end, you did apologize. Why does it have to me ? " I ask her because of everything is ruined by this matter. Small matter to be exact. She just need to apologize but she wont budge untill I show up.

"Because I love you Mr.Oh." she blurt out. She walk closer to me and sit on my lap. Her slender finger linger around my jawline, lips and neck. To be really honest, I havent receive any kind of pleasure of man needs since I'm married to Woori. Plus this slightest action didnt even . I look at her. She probably think, she own me.

"I can give you everything." she whisper seductively.

"My wife gave my her everything."  actually she havent yet.

"I give you more what your didnt give you. I love since the first day I'm here and saw you. This is the only way for us to be together alone. It's hard for me to catch your attention. But by making a decision that I wont budge unless you're here, here you are with me. In this room, alone. I'll do everything for you. Even the thing that the erted guy ask for." she said then she begin giving wet kisses at my neck.

"Why dont you sit on the table for me." obediently, she did. Fool.

"Spread your legs apart wide apart baby." she did again. Not wasting any time to get rid of this situation. I take her hand and put it on her private area. She seem excited with the action. She close her eyes enjoying the sensation.

"Have fun with yourself. My wife is waiting for me, I only give my best to her ." I said as I run out of the office.  Leaving the girl hanging on my table. I rush to my car and grab a couples of wet tisseus from my dash board. I wiped everything she left on me. Disgust.I dial Mr.Park number and order him to clean the club's offices. Incase, she had her on my table.

Fixing my look at the rear view. Now, I'm ready to be home with my wife.  I hope she'd her dinner.

 

 

The clock is ticking. I've finished everything an hour ago. The food must be cold by now. Plus, my stomach is grumbling from the hunger. I havent had my dinner yet, I'm waiting for him. But what more to expect ? He's busy after all, I should've know better than to put on a high hope on my husband. He told me before he's a busy man and its hard for him to be home this early. I can't put the blame on him. I should understand better, as the wife of a soon to be CEO this is what I get. 

It's better for me to treat my stomach with those delicious dish I prepared and clean up everything.

Even I'm done with all the chores, it's weird how I still cant get over the fact Sehun still isnt home. Maybe because he promised to me. Or maybe I prepared too much for tonight. Or is it because I'm excited to have dinner with him. Whatever, I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter