CHANCE

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We on our way back home. I pick Woori before 8 and we enjoy our dinner together. In silence. Somehow it feels weird, back then I used to like that kind of situation. I found peace in complete silence and darkness. But now, I tend to enjoy Woori's accompany. Her voice, she talk too much but I like it. Truthfully, I dont like this situation between us two. She remain silent on the passenger seat, drifting away in her own thinking land. Her eyes focus on the road as if she's the one driving. 

"You still mad ?" I break the silent.

"Is that even a question." She stated sarcastically and look at me.

"I'm sorry, I went too far. "

"I have pride, Sehun."

"I know, i just dont like that guy."

"But you dont need to accused me having his baby. "

"I'm sorry Woori." I said to her. I put one of my hand on her lap. She push it at first, But I didnt let her win that easy. After a few seconds of struggle, she give in. She let me hold her hand.

"We okay now ?"

 

 

Why did I give in too easy ? ughh, i'm mad at him and want to be mad at him longer. During our dinner, he was so cute trying to pleased me. Not the stern Sehun everyone know. He pick the menu for me and prepare everything. And now at his slightest touch I feel so tense and hype up.

"We okay now ?" Sehun ask me. I nod to him but still with my cold face on,

"Sehun."

"Hmm."

"How do I let you know I have no experience."

"What experience ?"

"You know what are we talking about !"

"What is it Woori ?"

"That experience of making love. It bother me a lot. Because you accused me of something that I'm not" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry wifey. I'll know sooner or later. You dont have to show me."

I cant, I need to prove to him somehow. My father raised me to behave as a good girl, not as what he expect me to be. I don't social out like you Sehun.

 

 

Tonight, I prepare myself for Sehun. I dont know what has gotten into me. Why am I this determine ? Am i that desperate for my experience ? Or maybe I crave for his touch ? euww Woori. But it's too late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter