BEGIN AGAIN

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I am standing and waiting for my train that should be arriving in a minutes. Its been a week since father left me, alone in this cruel world. I'd done nothing than blanky laying down on my comfy bed. Thinking about my future without him. I'm lucky, my department approve the leave my aunt applied on my behalf. She said, I looked horrible so she decide to applied them for me. Because if not, with my current messy attitude I'd probably be a jobless girl with full of debt. 

I should just kill myself if it does happen.

My vacation to Busan also planned by my aunt . She feels that I need perfect rest and gain back my strenght. I feel sorry for her, she had to manage her family matter including her miserable niece here. Thats why I decided to go for this vacation to show her I appreciate her support for me, Just in time, my train arrive. Goodbye Seoul.

After 2 hour and half, I finally make my first step in Busan. I should be happy and excited . I've always want to visit Busan. I want to enjoy the beach and enjoy the seafood paradise. I've never got the chance to come because I'm a young workaholic. 

Rather than happy, I feel nothing. My heart still feel empty. With a sigh, I walk away fron the train station. I remember my aunt told me, my hotel are just few step away from the station. It is easy to find the hotel. 

She's right. In 10 minutes I found my hotel and check in. Aunt Jiwon did a great job reserving one this hotel room for me. The lobby itself are very high class. The chandelier are amazingly beautiful. I just cant keep my eyes off them. 

I continue my journey to my room. It is a single bed room as the receiptionist stated. Once again, I'm amazed by my aunt work. Wowww, as I open the door I the beautiful beach welcome me. The curtain are tied to the side, so it give a clear view of the beach. Ohh, it is Haeundae beach. Aunt reserved me a room of luxurious hotel nearby the Haeundae beach. 

She must spent a lot on me than she spent on her family, I should not dissapoint her. I need my old self. I no longer should be a walking dead. I need to the Jung Woori everyone know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter