RUN TO YOU

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rush through the entrance, my eyes wandering searching at least a sight of Woori. She's there, sitting on the bench infront of the receiption desk. She look fine but tired. Once she heard my rushing step towards her, she look up to me. She draw a plain smile on her lips.

"What happen Jung Woori ?" I ask her, worried take over my cold emotion.

" I was robbeb." my brows meet each other. Still cant download her words.

"Wait, what ?"

"Mrs.Oh." before she can get to anwer my question, our conversation is disturb by a police officer. She look at me as a permission to walk out of this conversation and head to the police officer. I can see that, she got her purse back. Maybe everything is settled, but I need to know what exactly happen. She make her way back to me.

"We can go home now. I'll explain to you on the way back." I nod, as if she know what I want to hear from her. We make our way out, not long before we are stop by a male voice. A male voice that call out her name. My wife name. Who is this guy ?

 

 

I feel relieved the moment Sehun is here and now I got my purse back. We make our way out, I promise to explain everything to Sehun. Now I'm busy arranging the best word to explain everything, I'm scared he'll be mad of my careless mistake. After only a few step away from the entrace, we are stop by a familiar voice. That voice I havent heard of for so long.

" Woori ! Jung Woori ! " he call out my name. I turn around looking at him, obediently Sehun follow me.

"Is that you Woori ?" yes, indeed he is Mark. My long lost friend.

"Mark ?"  I ask him. He run to me and suprisingly hugging me, spinning me around. I feel so happy, to be reunite again with my bestfriend. I heard a small fake cough from Sehun. My god, you shouldnt be acting like this. You're someone wife. I tap Mark's shoulder few times, telling him to put me down.

"Mark, put me down. " he did .

"Sehun, this is my friend Mark. Mark, this is my husband Sehun." I introduce them to each other the moment I land on the ground. Mark hold out his hand for a handshake with Sehun and my husband did shake his hand.

"I'm Mark, Mark Tuan. Woori, are you really sure that I'm just your friend ? Nothing more ?" I look at Sehun upon Mark word.  Sehun look fine, not even a flinch. He never care after all, it just me that literally care about his slightest feeling.

"100% sure Mark. By the way, why are you here ?" I ask him. Hate to stay on the topic, I can see Sehun have his annoying look on. 

" I'm a prosecutor. And why are you here sweetheart ?" gosh, Mark. Why do you have to use all this flirty word on ? It's not like we're in love or anything. We used to be bestfriend that's all.

"Nothing particular. I lost my purse and I got it back ." I said as I show him my purse. 

"Can I have your number ? Because we really got a lot to catch up with one another." he said to me. I grab his phone and dial number. Sehun annoying look is still on, I know it must be hard on him. To be the only one left out from our conversation. We better get going now.

"There, I dialed my numb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter