OUT OF THE BLUE

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was your dinner with Yoon Sena?" his voice startled me. He's there, walking in my room.

"Is that how you supposed to greet your son after being away for a month ?" sarcastic. I know.

"I hope she's good for you. She'll bring a lot of benefit for our company." no replying to my question his reply. He stand beside me while I sit on my bed . 

"You only care for our company but not my happiness." I know it sounds rude. But I got nothing to hide.

"I wish you will settle down with her." he said. Still avoiding my topic.

"What if I dont want to ?"

"You need to get married soon."

"I dont think so." ignorance as I'm always be.

"With this attitude of yours, you wont gain their trust . You need to be responsible."

"How is this all connected to being married ?" confuse as I am.

"A married man is a respondsible man. Yourself is an endless scandal with tons of girl. That show you're not committed enought and not responsible." his tone raise higher than before. Seriously ? Do you want me to argue back father.

"What about a man that kill his own wife ? Is that respondsible enough ? How did you persuade them father ?" my question cut him deep . I knew it.

"You better shut your mouth. You dont know a thing about us" he seem taken back my question just now.

"Then tell me, so that I know. Instead of pushing me away, explain. I can understand better. " I yell back at him. He move away from and before he walk out he give me his two cent of mind. 

"It's a waste of energy arguing with you. You better get married soon with Yoon Sena." he turn around and continue his step away from my door. 

But my ego is higher, so I stop him with my words.

"I'll get married soon." he stop his track and is now facing me again. He seemes impressed by my words. I'm not that easy to give in. My ego is higher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter