HOPEFULLY SKY

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can he be so calm ? After all those thing he went through. He never put the blame on mom alone, he always said it was his fault as well. He told me, they drifted apart long time ago. When our family was having a financial crisis. Nothing seems to be in his way that time, all his bussines went down drastically. He had to start from square one. It was hard for us, yet it was harder for him to please everyone. 

That was when mom decided, to start working at an office nearby as a secretary. Fortunately, she got the job and help father to support our family. Later, mom seems to be super duper busy. She didnt even have time for breakfast with us. Since then, it just me and father. 

Soon, as I thought being poor was enough. I'm far away from being right. Something worst came up, changing my life 360 degree. Fate wanted to have fun with me, I played along. 

That day, the unforgetable day was an ordinary day. I was choosen as the best student of the year and one of those student who choosen to participated with exchange student programme to the school in United States that provide Harvard's graduates. Not to brag, but my family expect it to be. Because I was very determine to study hard and wanted to help my father. We were having hard time, so I think that was a very great opportunity. Plus, the programme offered full scholarship. So, why not.

I told my father the news, he was in cloud nine and very proud of me. He wanted to share the great news, with his wife of course. We bought a cake, an indulgence cake to be exact. We knew, mom wouldnt be home by this hour, so we went to suprise her in her office. Because work time is over, so its okay right ?

Her office floor were empty, as we expect it to be. But mom was no where to be found. I heard a sound of skin slapping and voices of man and woman. They were panting heavily. Screaming each other name. Father hurriedly close my ears with his big hand. I eyed him, signalling what is that. He didnt answer. I couldnt hear anything, but father's hand drop weakly from my ears. That was when I heard, that man was calling out my name. In a blank state of mind, I saw father without wasting any second he push the door which I assume my mom's boss. Because it was stated his door and mom once told me about him. The door wide open, revealing two shock lustful human in the room. I was shock as well. Mom's blouse button was half open, her red bra and cleavage were visible. The shirtless man was on top of my mom ? Yes he is. Oh, they were making out. They were screaming each other name just now. Gross.

Soon reality hit me, what I just saw infront my eyes ? My mom were caught making out with the owner of the room. My heart . It pain. My gaze shifted from the sinful love making to my the hurtful pride man right beside me. 

He pulled away from the room. Journey went back home were full of silence. We both still hypnotized from the incidence. That night of silence, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter