FOR YOU

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling gloomy . Dont know why, probably excited by the fact my husband will have a taste of my cooking tonight. Maybe because he never did so. That's why maybe I'm a little too excited.  My husband still sleeping soundly . His favourite is breakfirst which is toasted bread and a cup of coffee is ready. I need to wake him up. He'll be late this morning. 

I walk to the bed and shrug his body. 

"Sehun, wake up !" startle by my wake up call, he rub his eyes. But his eyeslid seem hard to be apart.

"What time is it ?" he ask still closing his eyes.

"Almost 8."

"God, I'll be late." He said as he get up and fix his sleeping hair. He move from the bed, on the way to the bathroom he grab his towel.

"Woori, can you help me to iron my shirt ?"

"Sure, which one ?"

"The blue stripe." I nod to him before he continue with his bussiness. I go straight to our closet and find for the blue shirt. Not wasting any time, I head to iron board once I found the one. In a minute, I settled everything. But Sehun is still in the bathroom. What take him so long ? I lay the shirt carefully on our bed, I also put his black slack along. Luckily, he boght the slack that need no much care.  Ahh, I forgot his tie. It shock me to see that, all of the tie in the drawer are instant tie. Wow, one new fact about my husband is he wear instant tie. I didnt know this, maybe because I never did this for him before. This is funny and cute. I should buy him a real tie. With a small smile, I take out a black instant tie and put it near to his work attire.

I run downstair to heat up the coffee.

 

 

"Slow down, Sehun. It's not good for your digestive system." I said as he swallow the bread in one bite. He drink his coffee to lubricant the movement of the bread particles along his oesophagus. When he done, he take another sip and wipe his mouth.

"Are you going anywhere today ?" he ask me.

"I'm heading to the mall later. I want to some groceries and a dozens of tie for you." 

"Tie ? I have plenty of them."

"You have plenty of instant tie, Sehun. You know, if others find out they'll make fun the OH Group heir." I said as in matter of fact. 

"Since when you know ?" he ask me.

"Just now, I was searching for a tie that would match your shirt." he nod to me.

"But, why you dont wear a real one ? " curiousity hit me hard.

" Safe time and energy."

"That's it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter