TRYING HARD

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been like 2 weeks after the not so big day of my life. Actually, there's nothing different . Even now, I'm a married woman I feel like I'm living alone in this house. My husband is workaholic. He never been home since the day after our marriage. At first, I dont even care but as the day goes he left a big question mark for me. Is he really that busy or he's been out and about with some other girl ? I'm not jealous, I just hope he'll be careful this time.

Clock ticking show the time almost quarter to 1 o'clock in the morning. I dont even know why I wait up for him tonight. Usually, I'll be sleeping on the bed the time he got home. To my shock, I still cant fight the urge to hug him everynight. Once I feel the space next to me shifted automatically I wrapped my around him. Even, he only gave me his cold back and never return the hug. I'm not craving for his touch, I just dont know why .What a foolish me, I feel like I'm the only one trying hard when he the one suggested us to work this relationship out . What suprise me more tonight is how I patiently waiting for him. Maybe, I feel like wanting to talk him and sort everything out.

Trust me or not, since the day after of our wedding day he's been working and the only words exchange between us is normal morning greeting during breakfast.We never talk since then.  We really need to talk but he'll be late. I should just sleep and enjoy my dream. I rush to our room and jump on the bed. Soon, as I settled myself on the bed I heard a car stop in our garage. He's home. I get up form sleeping position to a sitting position on the bed. I should just talk to him tonight. In a few minutes, the room door click open revealing my husband. He seem shock with me still awake in this late night.

"You're still awake ?" he said as he sit on the edge of the bed, looking at me. I nod because both of us, prefer body language than voicing out.

"Had your dinner ?" I ask him, and again he used body language to my question telling me he did. As he about to get up, I have the nerve to stop him.

"Wait, I want to talk to you." Giving me his tired look, he stay sitted on the bed.

"Why are you so late this lately ?"

" Work. " his answer is that simple.

" Just that ?" 

"What do you expect Woori ?"

" It's not the anwer I want to hear ."

"Then what ?" he raises his voice startling me.

"Are you really that busy or are you busy with your list of supermodel ?"

"Are you saying that I'm having good time with others ? Woori, we've been married for only like 15 days and you are this posessive . "

"I'm not. I dont even care, you can your time with them. I just worried because you're a careless man,"

"What do you mean Woori ?"

" You should know better why we are in this marriage in the first place. Because you and your reputation we're here to cover everything up. "

"You agree because of your debt Woori, if you dont like it you can say no. I didnt force you wifey ." he said sarcasticly.

" I know Sehun. I dont mind if you're being with other girl just becareful Sehun. What if you get caught in another scandal ? You want to divorce me and get marry with that new girl ? "

" I'm busy with work and only work Woori. I told you, my reputation is important to me, we will last forever lovelessly."

" I dont mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter