RUINED

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Screaming. Cursing. I place both of my hand to my ear lobe. Please, I want my parent back. That's my cue, I ran from my room to my parent's room. The door slight open, I saw mother's mouth bleed. Father stumbled as mother kick him hard even in her weak state. 

I pushed the door slowly. I wanted to stop them. I need them to stop hurting each other. This isnt right. Love suppose to bring peaceful and happiness. Not misery and sorrowful life.

They shocked as the wide open, mother the first to break the silence. "Go away Sehun." She said slowly with a shaky voice. I shook my head. Signaling a no. I walked closer to her and wipe the blood of her beautiful lips. She pushed my hand away, glaring at me. Startled by her action, I moved away. This is my sweet mother.

I make my way near to father, "Father stop this please." begging . Hoping he'll obey. I received a glare. I pull his hand, trying hard. Begging him to stop. I make a wrong move, I just switched on my father's monster mode. He pushed, I fell. 

"You're just like your mother. You resembles your mother. Go away ! I can bare looking at your face, you look like that " .

I'm shocked by his words, what does he mean ? With no time I was pulled away by mother and she throw me away from the room. She shut the door. I can continue hearing their screaming. 

Unforgetably, I heard her loudest and last scream.

 

 

That scream wake me up from deep sleep. That scream. That dream. Its been along since its last hunt me. Yeah, now I know. What make it so hard for me to gain his trust. Our bond were never good. I took care of my own self. He never cared. 

I was raised out of love . Because I reminded him of his wife. Wife that he killed. 

My heart beat fastly. It hurt . I need some fresh air.

But her voice keep haunting me. Her last touch, when she pushed my hand away. Her lips that bleed. Our memories together. She used to cook for me. I feel the urge to cry. And I did. I let it all out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream as lous as I can. I feel relieved. But soon, I heard my mother calling out my name. She's there. Making her way to the sea. I want stop her. I ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter