FALLING

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired : LETS NOT FALL IN LOVE (BIGBANG)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Few weeks have passed since that night, our relationship getting better day by day. Sometimes, we both cuddle before drifting to sleep. Honestly, I feel safe whenever I'm with him. Something that I've never feel before. This little feeling, that sparks everytime I look into his eyes. Now this man enjoy eating the dinner that I prepared. I feel so happy with this view. He came back a little bit late that usual. 

"What are you looking at ?"

"You."

"Why?"

"Are you that hungry ? Or is it tasty ?"

"The first one of course. Sure you dont want to join me ?"

"I'm full. I would never starve myself just to eat with you. I need to feed mysefl first."

"Whatever."

"Sehun..."

"What ?"

"Are you done ? I have something to talk."

"Done. What ?"

"Sehun, you know since that night. We're becoming more like a normal married couple. The way we act to each other, talk to each other, treating each other."

"So what about that ? I thought I made it clear to you that once we did that, that means we both are ready to build a family. I want my children to have a normal family like this."

"But Sehun.."

"What again Woori ?"

"I have this feeling. I enjoy doing this with you."

"I enjoy it too. Are we done with this topic now ?"

"Sehun, this feeling that I have never experience before. Little sparks in me when you smile and when you laugh. When you look into my eyes and act so gentle, there's something in my stomach. I feel so nervous. But I like this feeling ."

"Woori stop ! Not feeling involve okay. "

"But why Sehun ? "

"You agree to this before we get married."

"Back then I was just like you. But now that I know you and spent a lot of my time with you, I start to have this feeling.  Let's give this feeling a chance shall we ?"

"I said no ! It will never change. Our marriage will never have feelings attached."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter