FOUND YOU

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So did you investigate about this girl ?" I ask my personal assistant. I asked him to check on the girl who saved me. I want to know if she'd plan this. I've met a lot of girls that does. Just because I'm the well known Sehun.

"I did, sir ." I nod. Signalling him to continue what he found out.

"Her name is Jung Woori. Her late father once a successful bussinessman, he died a about a week ago. If I'm not mistaken" that's her name. Nodding to myself. "What about her mother ?" I ask him.

"I cant find any information about her mother. But as I know, she've been living alone with her father for the past 5 years. She work as an clerk at a real state office in Mapo. She lived in a small house nearby. Plus, she never went for university." 

"Anything else, Mr.Park ?"

"I do,sir. This is an important fact. Please becareful of this girl, she got a lot debt needed to settle off. I think she's trying to trap you sir." 

"Thank you for your concern. But dont worry, I'll take care of it." I reply calmly.

"One more thing sir, she's dealing with one of our loan sharks. The one located also in Mapo." Wow, this girl keep on suprising me.

"Can you sum up all her debt ?"

"Its around 50k sir." I nod.

"Can you set up a meeting for us two?" I ask.

"Sure."

"Thank you. You may go now Mr.Park."

After he left, I'm all alone with my thought about that girl. Trying to conclude about this girl. So, she is not one of chaebol's daughter that trying hard to marry me and live well with my father's wealth. But maybe, she've the same intention as them and try to trap me with this scandal. The fact that she's full of debt shock me the most. Why would a young girl like her have to involve with debt and loan shark ? Who are you Jung Woori ? I dont need you to ruin everything I build.

 

"Hello, this Jung Woori speaking. How may I help you ?" 

"I'm Mr.Park. Please meet at the cafe infront of your office after your work hour." the man on the other line speaking.

"Wait, why would I meet you ? You're a stranger to me." I reply.

"Its regarding your loan progress OHS Money Lender." damn. I almost settle them. Why do they have to bug out like this ?That's why people told me not to mess with those loan shark. They're al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter