D-DAY

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was fun today father ! I can't wait to tell mom abot what we did just now. " six years old me beamed to my father as we walk closer to the doorstep. He smiled at me and pat my head. We entered our house happily, but the smile on my father start to fade upon seeing my mother busily chatting with a man. They both stand to greet us. I ran to my mother and hug my mother waist. 

"This is my husband, Oh Sejun. Honey, this my old friend Kim Hyunwoo." She introduced them to each other. I saw the man smile wickedly at my father and then he turn to me.

 

I wake up from the dream that've been haunting me since the box is given to me. I havent go through everything . I just saw a picture of mother and that guy, before my parent get married. They used to be lover. My father was right. Other than the picture of the lovebird, I saw a book which I assume my father's diary and love letters written by that man to mother.

I used to want the truth to be told, but now I'm not sure whether I'm ready for the ugly truth. Maybe, I need more time to mentally prepare myself before I go through the box.

Alarm showing it's only 7.00 o'clock. The ceremony will begin at 10. I never picture myself in a marriage and today's event prove I was wrong. Though, this marriage of us would be a loveless marriage, I hope this marriage will definitely last forever. My reputation is on the line . I want to show the world I'm one responsible man after all. It would be better, if we're bless with children. So all negative thought would shrink away. 

Honestly speaking, I think me and Woori would last forever. Since we both dont do love, so we're not going to cheat on each other just like what happen to both of our parent. We wont love each other nor somebody else. Love is an imposible thing of us two. So my reputation wont be ruined by a cheating wife, I have nothing to worry about that. 

Sighing, I get up from my bed and grab my towel . I enter the bathroom proceeding of cleaning myself for the last time as a barchelor. The real deal is about to begin.

 

 

So aunt Jiwon will drive me to Sehun's house today. Hana is here with us too. Along the journey, we talk and talk and talk. It actually does help reduces my level of nervous. She give me a lot marital advices, hoping her only niece will be a good wife. She's my mom indeed. When we arrive in the area, the guard eventually let us in. Maybe because they knew already about today event.

The maids greet us and lead us to the room where I will prepare myself for the ceremony. Aunt Jiwon is taken away into another room. The hairdresser and make-up artist will dress her and Hana too. Since I have no friends nor other family they'll be my bridemaids. Hana is getting better day by day. She literally accepting the fact her favourite guy will settle down with her older cousin in less than 3 hours.

Sehun was nowhere to be found. His father too. Maybe that uneasy look is visible on my face. That'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter