CRUSHED

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspiration : Dream Girl - Beast

___________________________________________________

Last night was a disaster. I was so depressed and broken. I get Woori to inform Mr.Park regarding my condition. He handled everything on behalf of me. I look at the sleeping face next to me.

Everything come and hit us at once. When we both agreed to work things out, we didnt expect everything to be so extreme and happen at the same time. I'm breathless. It might be too much for Woori to take. She told me her story. We both experience the same thing. The same hatred for love.

She came to me like a dream. A sweet happy dream I would say. Because after all this side of she'd seen, she is still here. To my suprise, I open up so easily to her. But I'm afraid once i wake up from this dream everything will dissapear before my eyes.

You shaking me up Woori. Here and there. You make think about you all the time. I worried about you.  Wonder how are you doing. Your scent linger around my nose. Your laugh always play in mind. Is this what an addiction look like ?

She just like a flower. A rose to be exact. Beautiful. But if I come closer and pluck you out, it will only bring pain to both of us. I will hurt myself with you thorns and you will wilt eventually. Therefore, I'll just let you be. I'll take care of you so that you will grow more beautiful.

That is the best metaphore for our relationship. We will hurt ourselves if we decide to do more than this. That't the least I want to do. Hurting you. 

She move in her sleep. Facing the wall. My phone ring. Mr.Park calling me .

"Good morning sir."

"Morning. Anything ?"

"Are you coming to office today ?"

"Yeah. Will be a bit late. How yesterday meeting?"

"I'll brief you later."

"Thanks." I said before ending the conversation. I get up and clean myself.

___________________________________________________

When I wake up, Sehun is busy in the bathroom. I check the time its already past 11. Woww. Is he late to work ? He must be late . Why didnt he wake me up ? I rush to the bathroom downstairs. I need to clean myself so that I can prepare breakfast for him. 

Unfortunately, it seesm like there's something wrong with this bathroom. The water in the sink stay still. Like there's something stoping them. Uh whatever, I'll get it fix soon. Now let's cook.

"Hey you up!" He said to me as he go down the stairs.

"Yeah. Arent you late to work ?"

"I informed Mr.Park already . I'll be coming late."

"What happen to us ? We sleep for so long."

"I know right."

" What do you want for breakfirst ? Or is it too late for breakfast ?"

"Let's just go out and have our brunch."

"Okay, let's go now."

"With your sleeping attire ?"

"Fine, i'm changing. Or maybe some quick shower will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter