DISAPPOINTED

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspiration : Cold Rain - 4Minute

___________________________________________________

The sun about to set soon. Mark promise to see me once he finished his shift. Now, I'm waiting at this bench in a park. Thinking about my life. And my husband. Why can't we be happy ? Is this a sign for me, love is not for me ? I'm so worried about him.

"Woori ."

"You're here."

"Heyy, are you okay ? You dont look good."

"Truthfully, I'm not. Tell me what you told Sehun."

"I'm investigating your husband. He is not a good guy.."

"I know. But.."

"You know ? You know about his wrong doing yet you remain silent."

" He is my husband."

" You're not safe with him. Woori, I'm doing this for you. He dont deserve you. He'll ruin your life."

"Who are you to judge ? Actually you're the one who currently messing up ruining my life."

" I'm your friend . I want to protect you. I'm sure that what your father want."

"Stop it. Stop using my father. Be honest, is the files  with you ?!"

"Woori, what are you talking about.. I.."

"Answer me. Did you take it or not ? "

"Woori.."

"The last day I saw the files was on that you came and visit me."

"Yes, I did."

"Give me back !"

"I can't."

"You got what you want. I'm sure you have enough weapon to fight against Sehun. Now just give me back."

"Woori.."

"Mark please. I need them. For the sake of our friendship."

"Woori..Hmm.. Fine. You can have it back, but I wont stop attacking your husband. I will never stop."

"Just give me."

"You'll regret this later Woori. That sick man are not sincere with you. He just using you. He deceiving you." He said as he passed me the files from his bag.

"I would believe you if you never take this. You deceived me too. You lied to me. For your career."

I said as I walk away. Leaving him alone. I'm proud that I'm not crying. I dialed Mr.Park number.

"Hello."

"Hello sorry to disturb you. Do you have Sehun with you ?"

"He just left to the club."

"Oh really.. Thanks Mr.Park."

I'm coming for you Sehun.

___________________________________________________

The club are packed like the other day. I reach there before 10. The traffic today delayed everything. As I walk through the people, I feel scared . Guys looking at me in a weird way. I dont like that kind of look. I have to squeezed myself and find on my way. I remember every single steps that Sehun lead me the other day.

I'm about to use the lift when the security stops me. 

"Where are you going Miss ?"

"I wanna see your bos. I'm his wife."

"Wait here. We need to make confirmation first."

___________________________________________________

"Boss, a girl claim to be your wife. Her name is Jung Woori. She wanna see." A guy inform me through intercom. What she's doing here. God this girl.

"Okay. Let her in."

By the time I'm waiting for Woori, Hyeri come in and bring my drinks. This girl again.

"Why is it always you ?"

"Because I wanna see you."

"But you're annoying."

"I wont stop untill I get you."

"Whattt ?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter