BLACK

Weakness & Strength
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Can I know the room for patient named Jung Woori ?" I ask the nurse at the counter.

"Are you her husband ?"

"Yes."

"Doctor Kim need to see you. Follow me, I'll bring you to him." I follow her silently. She bring me to this male doctor room.

"Doctor, this is Jung Woori's husband."

"Have a seat sir. Thanks Ms Lee. You may leave." With that the nurse leave me and this doctor alone.

"Can I know what happen to Woori ?."

"Okay first of all, I'm sorry for your loss. You need to be strong for your wife to be strong too. At this moment she need support especially from you. Her emotional is not in its best state." What loss ? I'm so confuse by his word.

"What do you mean ? What loss ? What happen to my wife ?."

"Miscarriage."

"She's pregnant ?!"

"She was pregnant. But unfortunately, this happen."

"How is that even possible ?"

"Miscarriage in the first trimester is not something unusual. The foetus condition depending on the mother's condition too. Although, its something normal for medical belief, I know it must be hard for you guys. Is it your first time ?" I nod. I have noe words. I'm so speechless.

"Based on our examination, she is 3 weeks pregnant. In many cases, miscarriage occur before a woman know she's pregnant. I'm sure your wife are just the same."

"What is her condition now ? "

"She was found by the public. At first they thought she was sleeping but the spot dry blood stained on her jeans. So she was brought here. Her temperature was so high this morning. We examined her body and there's a bruised on her back. Thankfully, there's nothing bad happen to her spine. She's stable now. I'm sorry to ask you this. But I'm doctor and I need to know this . Because of the bruised, did you hit her ?"

"It's okay. Not me."

"Alright. Soon a psychiatrist will come and ask her more about what happen to her. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter