6: Ignoring Feelings

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: In this chapter you will learn why Jessie was at first not in love with Yoona and wasn't happy with the fix marriage.

And I saw that many are curious to what the twins feel towards Yoona. Sorry if I'm not revealing it yet. A surprise is a surprise. Hehehe.

 

"Are you ready to leave?" This is what Jessie Jung asked Yoona upon entering the latter's room. After twelve days of stay in Barcelona, the two are finally going back to Seoul for the start of their classes as second year highschool students of Sirin International School. Yoona's done packing her stuffs but her mind doesn't seem to be totally ready to go back to reality - a reality that comes with a bonus because she will be living under the same roof as Jessie Jung. The twelve days she spent in the Spanish city was like a rollercoaster ride for her heart because of the growing feelings she has for her new crush, and also because of the confusing feelings brought to her by his twin sister. Now that she's going back to Seoul, a place where there is no Jessica Jung, Yoona hopes that she'll forget about her confusing feelings and understand that it's only because of her admiration of the younger Jung's beauty. She wants to convince herself that what she felt because of Jessica is just like the feelings of a person fangirling an Idol. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Yeah. I'm ready," Yoona belatedly replied. Jessie volunteered to carry her luggage and left the room first. For the last time, the doe-eyed girl toured her eyes around the guestroom. She smiled when she saw the pine tree where Jessica once climbed in order for her to check if Yoona is okay. "Goodbye Jessica," she said to no one but the air that circulates around her before she left the room to meet Jessie and his family downstairs.

"Have a safe trip. Call us once you get there okay?" Krystal Jung reminded her son who answered with a nod and an assuring smile. Because of another important meeting with her client, she will not be able to accompany Jessie in his flight to Seoul. "Always listen to Junsu and Michelle. I will pay a visit when I'm not busy at work. Call us often okay?"

"You got a bucket list of reminders mom." Jessie jested in order to cheer up his worried mother. "Don't worry. I'll keep all of you posted on what's happening with me in Seoul." Jessie Jung then sighed after staring at his mother. He's already missing her though she's still standing in front of him. "Any word from Jess?"

"Negative. She's probably still in class. That kid. I already told her that it's okay to be absent in her summer class but she didn't listen to me." Because Jessica is attending summer classes, the only time Yoona was able to see her for a whole day was during weekends. And now, because she's still in school, there's a hundred percent probability that Jessie and Yoona will not be seeing her before they leave.

"Don't worry about your sister, Jessie," the grandmother said after noticing her grandson's sullen expression because he will not be seeing his sister before his flight. "This isn't the first time this happened remember? Jessica hates saying goodbye after more than ten days of being with you. She always look for things that will keep her busy so that she'll have an excuse as to why she can't see you off."

Jessie's grandmother is right. When he spends a vacation in Barcelona that lasted for more than ten days, Jessica doesn't go to the airport to see him leave. So, in order for him to hear Jessica's 'goodbye', 'take care' and 'I hope to see you soon oppa', Jessie minimized his visit to five to ten days only.

Accompanying the two in their flight to Seoul was Albert Jung who, after sending them to the Im's residence, will be leaving afterwards for his appointment in Beijing. Albert Jung also enumerated his advises to his son which were mostly like that of his wife's advises but with an addition regarding to Jessie's performance in school. He wants him to do well and better than what he often does. And in this conversation he had with his son, Yoona learned that after highschool, Jessie will be going to America to study Medicine. Therefore, she wondered what it's gonna be like living far away from him.

"You're often avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?" Instead of asking things about his new school, this is what Jessie Jung asked Yoona inside the car while they were on their way to Sirin. When they reached Seoul three days ago, Yoona avoided talking to Jessie. She did this to avoid getting too attached to him, knowing that after two years, he'll be living in a far away land once again.

"I'm...I'm not avoiding you. There's just not much to talk about so what's the use of sticking around you?" Though she tried to make it sound nice, Jessie felt a pang on his chest because of Yoona's reply. He wanted to talk back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter