15: I'll Make Her Mine

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hello! Sorry for a late update. I was busy and drained at work so I used my spare time to rest instead of making an update. By the way, I changed the number of years Yoonsic has been away from each other from four years to six years. That is because I forgot about the pre-Med years. LOL. Anyway it didn't affect the story. ^^

 

Sometimes when a person madly falls in love with someone, she fails to understand how her heart beats for another person in her life. Her vision narrows down to that person that she likes to the extent that she fails to notice that someone else is looking at her in a more special way. Im Yoona is an example of this person. Ever since she fell in love with Jessie Jung, she became dense in understanding how she feels when Jessica is with her. She is a smart person. But when it comes to love she becomes blind in recognizing her feelings. She notices it but fails to understand what it is.

"Jessica? Is that you?" someone asked the photographer when she saw her alone inside a coffee shop reading about the tourist spots in Seoul. Jessica looked up to her and smiled instantly upon recognizing her face.

"Hye Sun-shi, hi!" Jessica greeted and stood up to give Hye Sun a handshake. She then beckoned her to occupy the seat across her table and ordered a cup of coffee for them. "How are you? You look amazing. Are you working as a businesswoman? Your office suit made me assume that you are."

"Yeah. I work here actually."

"Really?"

"Yup. As the owner."

"Oh! So that's why the name is Sunny Café. I thought it belongs to someone with a name Sunny because I have a friend with that name." Jessica awkwardly rubbed her nape and chortled. Knowing that Hye Sun owns the shop explained to her why the waiter was treating her old classmate with utmost respect.

"This originally belongs to my brother. He started this business five years ago. But since he moved to America with his family, I decided to take charge. How are you? It's been a long a time since I saw you. Your hair color changed and your skin became fairer so I barely recognized you. What are you doing here in Seoul? Did you come here to visit Yoona? She sometimes told me that she wish to see you again but yours and her busy schedule always gets in the way." That last statement made Jessica mum for a while.

"N-No. I...I came here because of my job. My client will be getting married soon. Her fiancé lives here and this is where they want to have their pre-wedding pictorial."

"Oh. Is that so? Sorry. I thought you came to visit your sister-in-law. Things are getting rough for her these days because of her relationship with your brother. He's always giving her a cold shoulder and never treated her like a husband shoulf. To be honest, I don't really understand why your brother changed. He used to be so nice to Yoona. But after the wedding he became so distant to her."

Though she feels sorry for Yoona, Jessica felt obliged to defend her brother somehow. "I bet you know that their marriage was planned by our parents. It's something that my brother doesn't want that's why he changed."

"I know that. But Yoona is a great person Jessica. It's so easy to learn how to love her and forget his first love. I don't want to offend you Jess. But I think that your brother is a jerk for not loving Yoona and still chasing Jaekyung after their six years of marriage."

Jessica stopped flipping the pages of the magazine and looked directly into Hye Sun's eyes, prying for an explanation. "Chasing Jaekyung? What do you mean, Hye Sun-shi?"

"You don't know? Your brother never said anything about it?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I do. So tell me. What do you mean when you said that he's still chasing Jaekyung? He doesn't know where she is. Her family never told him where she lived after she broke up with him."

Hye Sun looked around her first to see if someone might overhear their conversation. And even if there's none, she still answered in a whisper. "Three days ago Yoona got so drunk. Jessie was supposed to come home to spend a vacation with her in your hometown. But Jessie cancelled his plan for a reason he didn't specify. Later on, someone sent Yoona photos of him with Jaekyung. They're spending time together in a beach somewhere in the U.S. That devastated Yoona. She cried a lot especially after the anonymous person revealed that they'd been seeing each for three months now."

Because of what Hye Sun told her, Jessica cancelled her plans for the day and hurried back to Yoona's house. She was supposed to knock on her door. But before her knuckles was able to touch the wooden surface, the door was opened revealing Yoona whose eyes looked tired because she failed to go back to sleep after what happened in Jessica's room.

"Jessica...um...what are you doing here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter