3: In Barcelona

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been more than a week since Mr. Jung and his son came to Korea. The investor is due to leave in the next two days and Jessie will be going with him to pay a visit to his twin sister. He'll come back later in August prior to the start of his classes as a Sirin student.

"Good morning!" Jessie Jung's sweet English greeting surprised Im Yoona. Every morning it is the habit of the young Im to go to the balcony of her room to breath in the fresh morning air and to perform simple stretching exercises. She wasn't aware that the young man is also in the balcony of the guestroom he's using and that he silently watched Yoona doing her regular morning exercise.

"G-Good morning." Yoona avoided Jessie's gaze because the young man is smiling at her thereby it's making her startled heart to beat faster. Aside from that, what's making it more difficult for her to look at him in the eyes is that the button of his shirt is halfway done so Yoona can see his chiseled chest and abdomen.

"I'm going to Barcelona to visit my sister. I'll come back two days before our classes start. Last night I was wondering if you'd like to go with me. I'd like to show you around my hometown since you also showed me around Seoul. What do you think?"

Yoona's cheeks felt warmer after hearing Jessie's invitation. "I...I don't know. I haven't been to other places without my parents so...I'm not sure if I can go with you."

"How about this? I'll ask your parents' permission and if they'll say yes then I won't take no as an answer from you. You will be going with me and dad to Barcelona. Deal?"

Since it's Jessie Jung, Yoona didn't have the strength to say no. And to her surprise Yoona's parents agreed to the young man's request without hesitation. They absolutely love the idea of Jessie Jung spending a summer vacation with Yoona in the Spanish city.

The trip to Spain was long. But because Yoona is riding the Jungs' executive jet that's equipped with televisions, Blu-ray players and a Wi-Fi, she didn't feel bored at all. And why would she feel that way when she's riding on the same jet as her new crush Jessie Jung? It's a rare privilege so she will not sleep on it.

"Are you okay? Don't you want to go to sleep? There's still six hours left before we'll reach Barcelona." Though Yoona looks comfortable while watching a movie in the living area, Jessie thought it's appropriate for him to ask the girl if she feels comfortable with their flight.

"Yes, I am okay and I'm not sleepy. This is a really nice plane. My parents are going to love this."

"Father bought this two years ago so that we'll have a more relaxing flight everytime we go to Barcelona to visit my sister and grandmother. I absolutely love this plane as well. Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat or drink?" Though Yoona declined, the gentleman still insisted so he went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of Peachmopolitan and a platter of olive tartlets.

"What about your dad?" Yoona asked since Jessie didn't prepare something for his dad.

"Don't worry about him. He's sleeping upstairs. Cheers?" Jessie offered his glass for a toast so the shy girl had no choice but to clink their glasses. "How is it?" he asked after Yoona stuffed with a piece of tartlet.

"It tastes great. Are you the one who made these?"

"Yeah. It's my third time to make olive tartlets so I'm kinda worried about it's taste. I'm glad that you like it. My sister is better in making these since she loves learning new recipes especially for hors d' oeuvres and desserts everytime she's not busy."

Handsome, gentleman, humble, a loving brother, a good cook and undeniably hot. Yoona thinks Jessie Jung is the most perfect guy she ever met. He immediately skyrocketed to the first place of Yoona's list of her crushes.

On their way to the mansion where Jessica and her grandmother lives Yoona's eyes were wide in amusement because of the beauty of Barcelona. Truly, it is a place to remember. Even if it's her first time to visit the city, she already considered it as one of her most favorite places.

"Jessie!" Martha Shin's voice was ringing with excitement right after her grandson jumped off the car. She opened her arms wide to welcome Jessie whom she haven't seen for more than a month. "I missed you so much hijo," she said while hugging him.

"I missed you too grandma."

The old woman also welcomed her son-in-law with a warm hug. "Mother, I'd like to introduce to you Miss Yoona Im. She's the daughter of my friends and business partners Junsu and Michelle Im."

"Hello, darling! Welcome to Barcelona. I am Martha, Jessie's grandmother."

"Hello, Mrs. Shin. I am pleased to meet you. Jessie told me so many great things about you." Yoona bowed her head to pay respect to the old woman who was amused by how well-mannered she is.

"Grandma. Just call me grandma or grandmother okay?" Yoona replied with a coy smile and a brief nod. "Good girl. Make yourself at home okay? Since you're a family friend you're always welcome here."

The old woman ordered the servants to bring the luggages to the respective room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter