1: Jessie Jung

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright Saturday morning in the month of July. The seventeen year old Im Yoona was in the garden watering her mother's favorite plants.  A captivating smile is plastered on her face while looking at some of the flowers at it's bloom. When she's done with her usual morning routine, she sat by the garden chair made of rattan and took a sip of tea prepared by her favorite housemaid.

"Yonsei University. I hope I'll get a high mark in it's entrance exam." She sighed while flipping through the pages of the brochure of the top Korean university that she likes. She was busy scanning through the pages and reading pertinent information about the school when a maid approached her.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your solitude Miss Im. Your parents are looking for you. They're at the foyer waiting for the arrival of their friend and his son." Yoona almost forgot about that info. Her father told her about this visit two days ago. This friend of her parents is someone they know since highschool. His name is Albert Jung, the biggest shareholder of the hospital owned and managed by her family. Eighteen years ago, after marrying his wife who's also from an affluent family, he moved to Spain before settling in Monaco ten years later. He has two children - a fraternal twins - a male and a female whom their friends say have superior genes. But today in his visit to his long time friends, only his son is coming with him.

"Welcome back to Korea, my friend." Mr. Im greeted the businessman with a huge smile while shaking his hands. "You still look as young and handsome as the last time I saw you."

A hearty laugh escaped past the man's throat after he heard Mr. Im's compliment. "Such qualities are the reasons why I always see my wife jealous. I spend so much on flowers, chocolates and other gifts just to assure my wife that she's my only queen," he jested while shaking hands with his friend. "It's a pleasure to see you again. Both of you look great and in good health."

"It's a pleasure to see you again too, Albert." Michelle Im gladly shook hands with the visitor. She then motioned Yoona to step a little closer to her. "This is my daughter, Yoona. She was seven when you saw her in Monaco. Say your greetings to your uncle, Yoong."

Yoona bowed her head with due respect and then smiled warmly at their guest. "Hello, sir. I'm pleased to meet you again."

"Sir? No, no, no. Don't call me sir. I prefer being called 'Uncle' by my friends' beautiful daughter. I heard that you're one of the top ten students in your class. Congratulations, Yoona."

Again, Yoona bowed her head to show respect to the man who complimented her. "Thank you, uncle. My parents are always doing their best for me so I have to pay them back."

"Hmm...Junsu and Michelle are indeed lucky to have a thoughtful and intelligent daughter like you. Just keep it up and you'll be successful."

"By the way now that we're talking about our child, where is your son Albert?" It's already been a few minutes since Mr. Jung arrived but still they can't see signs of his son. Mr. Jung signaled his assistant to come closer and told him to inform his son to come out of the car. When the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter