29: Reasons

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saying goodbye is what Yoona hates the most everytime she spends a short vacation in Barcelona. As much as possible, she doesn't want to leave the city. And in some circumstances, she sometimes wishes that Jessica will live with her in Seoul. But both options are still not possible at the moment since they're busy with their chosen careers. Therefore she chose to accept that separation is a normal part of their long-distance relationship.

"Stop wearing a long face while looking at me," Jessica told her girlfriend. She and Yoona were whiling away the afternoon at the first floor's veranda that's facing Mrs. Shin's garden. In the day that will follow, the doe-eyed girl will have her flight back to her country. "Instead of making you look ugly, such face tells me that you're going to demand something so naughty."

Because of what the Jung said, Yoona smiled wide and placed a gentle kiss on Jessica's shoulder that's exposed by her foldover sweater. "You are so impressive, Miss Jessica Jung. You already know how to read my mind and predict what I'm going to do."

"Well, what else can I say? Your naughtiness is quite too obvious in your eyes."

Yoona chuckled and asked, "But even if I'm being naughty sometimes, you still love me right?"

Jessica scooted closer and brushed her nose with the doe-eyed girl. She then gave her a kiss before saying, "I do. I love and adore everything about you, Miss Doe-eyed Girl. Honestly, there is nothing that I hate about you. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm so in love with you that it left no space in my heart for hating you."

Yoona smiled again and kissed Jessica tenderly. There are too many cheesy lines she has in mind. But she didn't force it out of because she knows that her sweet words are nothing compared to everything Jessica said and will say. Therefore, a kiss is what she thought would be better to counter her lover's words. "I wish someone will tell us to get a room," Yoona teased when they broke their long, amorous kiss.

"Why don't you just tell me that you want to make love with me instead of playing with your words, Im Yoona?" Jessica replied wittingly.

"Can I? Will it be okay if I'll keep you awake 'till morning, Miss Jung? Will it be okay if we'll skip meals and have each other for dinner instead? You know how active my hormones are because of how effortlessly seductive you are. Therefore I am giving you a warning right now so that you - " Yoona was cut off when Jessica pulled her for a kiss.

"You talk too much. Why don't you just bring me to my room so that we can get started? I'm not often this generous for your hormones, Miss Im. Act now before I change my mind."

The doe-eyed girl smiled victoriously. She carried Jessica to her room in a bridal style. And as soon as the door was locked, the couple's long, steamy night began.

In the meantime, since he wants to have his own privacy, Jessie Jung decided to find his own house rather than to live in the same apartment as the team of American specialists from the hospital where he's having his internship. Because of this decision which was approved by his seniors, he flew to South Korea a week earlier than scheduled in order for him to have enough time to look for a bungalow that has a contemporary design. He did so in his second day in Seoul through the help of his highschool friend named Choi Siwon.

"Does Jaekyung know that you're here?" Siwon asked while he was helping his friend organize some of the stuffs they bought for the house.

"Not yet. You're the only one I informed about my arrival and the reason why I'll be staying here for a year. I'm not yet telling Jaekyung about this because I plan to surprise her tomorrow. It's her birthday. My presence will mean a lot to her on that special day."

"I agree with that. But don't forget to take into consideration how Jaekyung will react once she knows the reason why you're moving in here for a year. It will be a bit hard for her to accept."

The small smile on Jessie's face vanished upon realizing that what Siwon said is true. It's also what he's worried about. Surely, Jaekyung might not be happy to know that for a year, her boyfriend will be working in the same hospital as his ex-wife. "She'll understand," Jessie said half-certain and half-dubious.

"I guess so. You didn't fall for Yoona in more than six years of being forcedly married to her. So I guess there is no reason for Jaekyung to be afraid of losing you within a year that you'll be in the same workplace as your ex-wife."

Later that day, Jessie thought deeply of what he and Siwon talked about. He asked himself if he really didn't fall for Yoona within those years that she was his wife. The admiration he developed for her -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter