14: See You Again

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung never felt at ease since the moment she settled on her seat inside the plane. In the long hours the she'd been above ground, she was never able to shut her eyes for at least an hour of nap because her mind was pre-occupied with something. She kept thinking about that special person - her doe eyes, her smile and how she looked at her the moment they met in her garden in Barcelona. Even if she avoided her for more than six years, in the bottom of her hypothalamus and the base of her heart, Jessica knows that she missed and longed to see her too at least once in a year. It's just that she's afraid that once they meet again, she might fail to mask her feelings for her. And more than that she's even more afraid to see Yoona forsaking herself by still trying to win Jessie's heart.

"It's been a while Seoul," she mumbled under her breath while looking at the people around her. Jessica sighed deeply as she patiently waited for the Im family's driver to fetch her. She was supposed to check in to a hotel instead of staying in Yoona's house. But when her grandmother told her mom that she's going to Seoul for a new project, Krystal Jung immediately called her friends to tell them about Jessica's arrival. Michelle Im insisted for the young Jung to stay in their house so Jessica had no choice but to say yes to their demand.

Personally welcoming her at the Im's residence was the Im couple and their servants lined up in two straight lines. Junsu and Michelle Im were supposed to be at the hospital by now to make their daily rounds to check their employees' performance. But because the Jungs are important to them, the couple decided to wait for Jessica's arrival.

"Welcome back to Korea, Jessica. It's been a long time since you've been here," Mr. Im said to their guest who's trying hard to act comfortable around that special person's house.

"Your uncle is right Jess. Six years of not having you here is such a long time. You changed a lot and became more beautiful." Jessica smiled timidly at Michelle Im's compliment. The latter ordered two servants to bring Jessica's luggage to the guestroom they prepared for her one week stay. And then after that the couple escorted her to the dining room where her favorite Korean foods awaited her. "Your mother told me that you won several awards in photography contests while you were in college. I hope it's not too late for me to congratulate you for your achievements. You even started your business before your third year in college and the number of your customers are increasing each month. I'm so proud of you Jessica for being able to achieve all of it at such a young age."

"I heard about your studio as well," Mr. Im added to further praise their guest. "We had this VIP patient in our hospital in Shanghai who treasured one of her child's photos so much. She said it's her favorite shot. When I asked her for the name of the photographer she said that it's Jessica Jung who's living in Barcelona. She was so proud of you Jessica. She said you were only twenty years old when you took the photo but your skill was already like that of a professional."

The couple continued on talking about Jessica's achievements that were shared to them by Albert and Krystal Jung everytime they meet for business or family-related matters. And Jessica just silently listened to them and occasionally smiles when they're praising her.

After breakfast, Junsu and Michelle Im bid their goodbye to their guest before they left for work. Jessica toured around the house before going to that particular room where the doe-eyed woman was sleeping. Placed on top of her nightstand and under the lampshade was the cactus plant she gave her years ago.

"You're still taking care of it huh?" Jessica muttered while staring at the sleeping woman. She can't help but smile when she realized that Yoona became more beautiful than the last time she saw her. When a lock of hair curtained the doe-eyed woman's face, Jessica tucked it behind her ear and this motion caused Yoona to stir in her sleep. She opened her weary eyes and was unable to move nor speak when she saw a pair of brown orbs looking at her without blinking.

Because staring at Yoona made her feel uncomfortable though in a good way, Jessica was the first to break their staring contest. She turned her back and dusted off her pants because she used her knees to support her weight during the time she stared at the once sleeping figure. Yoona, on the other hand, slowly got off her bed and blinked twice to convince herself that she isn't dreaming and that someone really is in her room. Though her hair color has chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter