11: Teach Me To Love You

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With hasty steps Jessie Jung made his way to his sister's bedroom after receiving a phonecall from Dr. Lewis. It's been two weeks since Jessica arrived in Seoul. And only two weeks left before she'll go back to the place she considers her home. "Is it true?" he asked his sister who was bewildered of her brother storming to her room first thing in the morning.

Clueless as to what it is that he's trying to say, Jessica furrowed her brows and asked, "What are you talking about oppa? And why were you in a hurry to come here? Did something happen? Do you need anything?" The worried sister checked for signs if her brother is ill but of course he wasn't except for that healing fracture of his right arm.

"Dr. Lewis called me earlier to ask how I'm doing. And through that call I was able to know that you only have two weeks left before going back to Spain with her. Why didn't you tell me that you're only staying here for a month? Did you ever plan on telling me about it?"

"Well, I...I assumed that you won't mind me staying for just a month. Both of us have a year left in highschool and my school is not here so of course I need to go back to Barcelona. I also planned to tell you but I always forget to do so. I'm sorry if it's making you upset. I didn't mean to, oppa."

Jessie tightly gripped on Jessica's shoulder and begged, "Please. Just finish your highschool here. Sirin is still open for admission. Besides, Melbourne is it's sister school so it will be a lot easier for you to transfer in Sirin. Just stay here Jessica. It's only for a year. Please?"

"But oppa, how about grandma and my regular check-up with Dr. Lewis? She's been my doctor since I was a baby so it's hard for me to consult another doctor except if it is you." And also my garden. I'll miss taking care of my plants - Jessica wished to add.

"Your heart surgery was successful isn't it? It's been years since you experienced no complications from the surgery so it's okay for Dr. Lewis to endorse you to another doctor. Aunt Michelle is a cardiologist. She can do the check-up if you want. And you have me. I can take care of you and ensure that you're okay."

Jessica looked into her brother's eyes. He's never been this desperate in begging her to stay by his side. She knows that the unsung reason for this is because he needs her to help him deal with his break-up with Jaekyung. Even if he's hiding his sadness through his smile, Jessica knows that her brother still can't move on from that hurtful separation.

Because he's always been a good brother to her, Jessica granted her brother's request. She called their parents and told them about this plan so Mr. and Mrs. Jung immediately mobilized their trusted personnel in Barcelona to process Jessica's transfer papers. The news of Jessica staying in Korea for one year saddened Mrs. Shin. She has become accustomed with having the bubbly girl in her custody. But she believes that letting Jessica stay in Seoul is also the best decision for them because her grandson needs his sister during his emotional crisis.

If there is someone who isn't aware of Jessica's transfer to Sirin International School, it is the doe-eyed girl Im Yoona. So when she has settled on her seat inside their classroom, she wondered why Jessie Jung is still nowhere to be seen. "Where's our hottie classmate?" Moonbyul asked her friend.

"I don't know. We arrived at the same time. I have no idea where he went after we parted ways at the school entrance," Yoona replied with a hint of worriedness in her tone. The entire school knows about Jessie's break-up with Kim Jaekyung. She's afraid that Jessie might be in one corner feeling down again in case someone raised a question about his break-up with his senior just like what happened on their first day of classes.

Before Hye Sun was able to give her assumption on Jessie's whereabouts, their homeroom teacher came followed by the guy they'd been looking for. And beside them was a new student that made Yoona's jaw drop while the others gasped at the sight of a beauty standing in front of them.

"Listen everyone. I'd like to introduce to you your new classmate," the teacher started formally. "Her name is Jessica Jung, eighteen years of age. And yes, you're right for noticing her resemblance with your classmate. She is Jessie's twin sister who came from our sister school in Barcelona. She's not that fluent in our language so help her adjust with our school environment okay?" Everyone, except the confounded Im Yoona, gave the teacher a positive response.

So that she won't feel out of place on her first day in Sirin, Jessica was told to occupy the seat next to her brother which is located in front of Yoona. When she has settled on her seat, Jessica looked behind her to greet the doe-eyed girl with her captivating smile.

"Hey. Why didn't you tell us that Jessie has a hot sister? My gosh Yoong! For one year you kept it as a secret from us. Were you intending to keep her to yourself? Jessie Jung is more than enough for you so just give Jessica to us."

Yoona's mouth fell ajar because of Moonbyul's remarks regarding the Jungs while they were inside the powder room fixing their make-up. Moonbyul is the number one straightforward member in her circle of friends. Sometimes they get into trouble when she openly says what's on her mind.

"You're talking to me like I'm keeping them as my properties. I am not treating them like they only belong to me alright? And why should I tell you about Jessica when her brother himself didn't announce to the whole campus that he has a gorgeous twin sister named Jessica?"

"Well, you do have a point," Moonbyul agreed and didn't comment further. However, their friend Hye Sun has something to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter