33: The Sly Cat And The Violent Deer

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already ten o'clock in the morning. At this hour, Im Yoona is supposed to be sleeping soundly to energize herself for another graveyard shift later. But instead of dozing off, the doe-eyed girl is busy cuddling her girlfriend and talking about the events that transpired in the thirty days they were not with each other.

"Did you really go to your brother's house last night?" Yoona asked for the second time to make sure that her lover didn't sleep with someone. Although she's still looking for an opportunity to girlfriend, Jessica chose to admit that she really stayed at her brother's house. "Why?" the curious girl asked.

"Because I felt the need to do so. I have decided that it's about time for me to fix my relationship with my brother. What happened is already a thing of the past. He realized his mistakes and have asked for your forgiveness so I guessed it's also my turn to forgive him. Forgiving the people who have hurt us is what will make the two of us happier."

Yoona was glad to hear those words from her lover so she rewarded her with a kiss. "I love you," she whispered and beckoned Jessica to also give her a kiss which the latter did.

"I love you more, Miss Im," Jessica uttered afterwards. While they remained silent and enjoying each other's presence, she remembered to tell Yoona about something. It's not much of a big deal. But she deemed it proper for her girlfriend to hear it directly from her instead of knowing it from other people who loves jumping onto conclusions. "I met Jaekyung last night."

"Jaekyung? Where? Didn't you say that she broke up with your brother?"

"Yes, she did. I bumped into her while I was looking for my brother's house. Maybe it was right after they broke up because her eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with tears."

"Okay. So what did you do next?"

It was the opportunity seen by Jessica to girlfriend so she made up another lie to annoy her. "I kissed her," she said which earned her a smack on her chest that surely hurts but she just laughed it off. "I'm just kidding. Why do you easily get jealous today? Did you take a jealousy-inducing drug while waiting for me?"

"Stop joking around and just answer my question."

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you what I did. As a good citizen, I escorted her to a nearby store, bought her a drink and waited until she calmed down. And when she did, Jaekyung asked me why I'm being nice to her despite knowing who she is and what she has done to hurt you. I told her it's because I don't know how to hate her. I want to but I couldn't because we're the same in some ways. Both of us had to let go of the person we love to give way to the agreement made by my parents. I also forgave her for her mistakes and after that she went home and I proceeded with finding my brother's house."

"What did your brother say about their break up? Is he planning to chase her again?"

"That's what he said he'll do so I encouraged him to do what he wants for their relationship. It's fine with me if he wants to bring Jaekyung back in his life. I'm okay with him dating anyone as long as it's not you." Jessica met Yoona's gaze and added, "You are my heart, Miss Im so I'm not gonna let you be taken away from me again."

The doe-eyed girl smiled mirthfully because of what Jessica said. Her cheeks also turned red and she didn't hesitate to show it. "You're being possessive, Miss Jung. I like it so much when you're being like that," she noted which drew a smile on Jessica's face. Afterwards, Yoona tightened her embrace and inhaled her lover's scent. It's still the same since their highschool years. She missed that scent just as much as she missed the woman that she loves. "Aren't you going to ask me to do something for you?"

Yoona stared lovingly at Jessica's eyes while waiting for the latter's reply. The Jung knows exactly what Yoona wants but she's still in the mood to girlfriend. Hence, she replied: "No, I'm not. I'd rather sleep than to ask you to do it for me." This negative response to her lover's request earned her another smack on her chest. And this time, Jessica couldn't help but wince in pain. "That hurts like hollow blocks dropping on my chest. When did you learn to hit like that? And since when did you become more violent than me?"

Vexated, the next thing Yoona did was to release her girlfriend and pinch her cute, pointed nose until it turned red. She then crawled to the farthest side of her bed and lied with her back facing Jessica.

"Babe?" Jessica called and poked Yoona's waist. The riled up deer didn't budge and continued ignoring her lover until the latter stopped poking her waist. Jessica scooted next to the doe-eyed girl and wrapped her in arms. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to do it now because you're tired and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter