21: Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung is a perfect example of a workaholic type of a person. Even during her birthday, she travelled to Jeonju to take photos of what she deemed as a tourist attraction. Since it's her passion to capture the world's beauty, Jessica had fun taking pictures and interacting with the South Korean people even under the scorching heat of the sun. And what made this moment more enjoyable for her is that she has this doe-eyed girl by her side who volunteered as her tour guide. And she didn't just function as a tour guide. Yoona was also like a bodyguard who carried all of Jessica's stuffs even though the photographer insisted that she can do it by herself.

"Finally! I can now hold your hand and kiss you like this," Yoona announced victoriously before kissing Jessica inside her car. For a long time she didn't let an inch separate their lips. She was this hungry for Jessica's touch because they haven't shared a kiss since her lover started carrying out her task.

"You kissed me like we'll never kiss again," Jessica teased when Yoona finally broke their kiss since she ran out of air. "Why were you so eager to kiss me like that? It was so sudden that I couldn't react at first."

"It's because the last kiss we shared was eight hours ago. It's too much of an abstinence Miss Jung," Yoona jested before capturing Jessica's lips for the second time. The latter smiled while responding to Yoona's touch. She likes it when her lover kiss her like the way she's doing now because it makes her feel like she's all that Yoona needs to survive. "I love you," the doe-eyed mumbled after the sweet, lingering kiss that they shared. Jessica smiled to her and leaned closer until their noses touched.

"I love you too, Yoona," the Jung utterred in a beautiful breathy voice. "Having you here by my side and loving me is the best gift I ever had. From now on, remember that I will not be the passive person that I used to be. I will fight for what my heart feels for you until the day comes that I can finally tell the whole world that you're mine." She reached for Yoona's hand and gazed at that symbol that shows that the doe-eyed girl does not belong to her. "I'm going to replace this ring Yoona. One day I'm going to let you hear my vows and let you wear a ring that symbolizes how much I love you. I promise that I'm going to make that happen. I won't stop trying until I succeed. I'm not gonna let you be taken away from me again."

Tears filled Jessica's brown orbs while she's staring at Yoona's doe-eyes. She knows her fight is not going to be easy. But knowing that she loves her so much is enough to fuel her with the determination that she needs to go on.

"I will never be taken away from you again. I promise that from now on I will always choose you Jessica," Yoona uttered before sealing their promises with another kiss.

When the two have arrived at the hotel's parking lot, Yoona was hesitant to let Jessica leave her car. She kept her hold to her hand and begged Jessica to stay in her house again until the day that she'll return to Barcelona. The photographer said that she'll think about it first and that was the time that Yoona finally let go of her hand. She kissed her goodnight before stepping out of her car to open the door for her lover.

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked when Jessica didn't move on her seat and just kept her narrowed eyes glued on the direction of the hotel's main entrance.

"What are they doing here?" Jessica wondered. Yoona followed her line of sight and later creased her forehead when she realized that the people her lover was staring at were none other than their parents. Jessica swiftly get off the car and approached the two pairs who were surprised to see that she's staying in the hotel where they agreed to meet. This unforseen encounter mummed the four people who twisted their fate because of a years-long agreement. No one dared to explain what transpired in the two hours that passed. If it wasn't because of Jessica's persistence, Albert and Krystal Jung wouldn't have decided to speak to her and the Im family. "You were here but didn't even dare to tell me," the disappointed Jessica said to her parents after they've settled inside their suite. "Did you even remember that it's my birthday today? Or you purposely set it aside because business now matters to you more than your own daughter?"

"It's not like that, Jessica. Of course we didn't forget this important day. The truth is we have just arrived from Monaco a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter