25: Unconditional Love

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: This is my pre-hiatus update. Don't worry. It's only for a while.

 

It was a bright Friday morning in the month of June. Between two lovers who just had a passionate moment a night ago, it was the doe-eyed girl who woke up first and found herself still wrapped in the arms of her loved one. After what seemed like forever, Jessica was once again able to have a good night rest. There's no obvious sign of the conflicts she's going through at the moment. She doesn't look worried about her broken bond with brother nor was she worried about the lack of freedom to show the world how much she loves her brother's ex-wife. What can be seen in her closed eyes was the serenity that's brought about by the presence of the woman that she loves.

To avoid waking Jessica, Yoona carefully untangled her arms and laid her head on the pillow. She brushed her disheveled hair with her fingers and smiled while caressing the soft features of Jessica's face that always look perfect in her doe eyes. "I love you," Yoona whispered softly followed by a deep kiss she planted on Jessica's forehead. She covered her bare body with a blanket before going to the bathroom for a quick shower.

 

Jess likes espresso and bacon sandwich for breakfast. You can add anything to make the sandwich appealing to her taste. But I'm warning you. Don't add even a small slice of cucumber if you still want to be alive.

P.S.: Feel free to cook anything you want and use the ingredients I kept in the fridge and the cupboard. But please try not to burn down my kitchen. And also tell Jess to take her day-off today and tomorrow so that she can spend more time with you. I'll handle today's magazine shoot so she don't need to worry about it.

 

Such was the note left at the kitchen counter by Jessica's bestfriend who's now on her way to the studio. Yoona's smiling widely while reading it and at the same time she was feeling grateful for her kindness. She feels lucky that her lover has someone like Sunny to depend on.

When Jessica stirred from her sleep, she spread one arm and tapped at the other side of the bed. The absence of Yoona made her get up immediately to search for her. She cared not on how she looks even though she's wearing nothing but the blanket wrapped around her like torned clothes. When she finally saw Yoona working eagerly on something at the kitchen, Jessica's lips pulled up for a smile.

"Good morning babe," Yoona greeted when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She momentarily stopped what she's doing and turned around to give her lover a sweet morning kiss. "Were you able to sleep well?" she asked. Jessica nodded and pouted her lips to demand for another kiss. "Too hungry for my kiss eh? We've just shared too many last night."

"It was my torso that received more kisses from you instead of my lips. So hurry up and give me the kiss that I want Yoona."

Yoona chortled at her lover's demand. Jessica looks cute when she's being a child while making demands. Still, she leaned down to give her an amorous kiss that lasted until their lungs screamed for air. "I love you," Yoona said while gazing lovingly at Jessica's brown eyes. "You mean everything to me, Jessica. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for giving me everything that no one ever did."

With a sincere smile, Jessica replied, "You deserve to be loved Yoona. And I am extremely happy that it's me you chose to give that love to you." She gave Yoona another kiss before she left to do her morning routine. When she came back to the dining room, she was pleased by the sight of the foods Yoona prepared for her. There's an espresso, a well-made bacon sandwich and a delectable pasta with pesto sauce. It's not that much compared to the surprises a lover did for his/her girlfriend. But the fact that these were all prepared by Yoona made it all worthy of her praise.

"Do you like it?" Yoona asked though the answer is quite obvious since Jessica looked so happy while tasting everything that she made. The latter nodded and smiled before having more bite of her favorite sandwich. Yoona can't help but marvel at this wonderful scene before her. It's an experience she never had when she's still married to Jessie. Though she often cooked for him everytime he visits Seoul, Jessie never showed his appreciation for everything Yoona did. His sister is a complete opposite of him because Jessica compliments even the smallest thing that the doe-eyed girl did. And this made Yoona fall for her even more.

"Your sister is a very beautiful woman. She looks prettier in person compared to the photos you showed me before." This is what Kim Jaekyung told Jessie while she's helping him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter