20: Tough Decisions

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To someone who is in love, nothing compares to waking up in the morning with someone that you adore sleeping by your side. It's a treasurable moment that someone like Yoona will always remind herself of. "I love you," she whispered to the still sleeping birthday celebrant. Even when she's asleep, Jessica's beauty remained striking in Yoona's eyes. The shape of her brows, her cute pointed nose and her kissable lips - all of these features invited Yoona to run her fingers to the face of the woman that she loves. Jessica's lips twitched because of Yoona's touch but later curved up into a smile before she opened her eyes. "Good morning," the doe-eyed girl greeted before placing a small kiss on Jessica's lips.

Jessica palmed Yoona's face and serenaded her soul with her sweet voice. "Good morning, my cute deer. What time is it?"

"You don't need to ask about it. Time doesn't matter whether it's morning, afternoon or night."

Confused, Jessica curved her brows and asked. "I don't understand your poetic statement, my cute deer. Why is it that time shouldn't matter when it really does since my stomach is already calling for food?"

"It was your tummy that made that sound?" Jessica nodded with a coy smile. "I thought it was your heart that's calling for me."

Because of what Yoona said, Jessica sat up and pinched her lover's nose. "You sound so corny, doctor. I don't like corn for breakfast."

"But you liked it. You're even blushing. Look." Yoona further lover by attacking her with sweet words that completed Jessica's morning. Later on, their conversation became focused on their past. "I wish we could stay like this forever. No parents to worry about. No agreement that will keep us apart. Looking back to the old days makes me regret the choice that I made. If only I stood for my right to decide for my married life, I will not have something to worry about now. I will not need to hide when showing my love for you. And I will be able to focus more of my time for you."

Yoona continued saying her regrets while backhugging Jessica. Therefore the latter turned around to cup her face and gave her a reassurance through her kiss and her loving words. "Stop blaming yourself Yoona. It has happened and we cannot turn back the time to change it. What's more important now is the present. From now on we're going to set things right. And remember, we're going to do it together okay?"

Yoona nodded and pulled Jessica for another passionate kiss. If possible, she doesn't want to stop because Jessica's kiss alone is enough to make her survive. "I love you," she uttered for the nth time since the clock struck midnight. The photographer smiled and returned an 'I love you too' by giving Yoona another amorous kiss before she got up for her morning routine.

"Where are you going?" Jessica asked when Yoona followed her inside the bathroom.

"To take a shower with you. Why? Can't I? I already saw you wearing just your undergarments when you went for a swim in Barcelona. So what's the matter if I'll take a shower with you?"

Jessica's ears turned red at the thought of Yoona taking a shower with her. Afraid to let her see her blushing face, Jessica grabbed a clean towel and used it to cover Yoona's face. "I don't wear anything when I'm taking a shower. That is why you can't join me okay?" she said before running inside the shower room.

What Jessica said made Yoona to smile widely because her mind was flooded with erted thoughts, which were mostly about how Jessica would look like when nothing keeps her covered. She giggled since she found it cute that the youngest Jung is still afraid to bare herself in front of her. "Hey babe?" Yoona called while leaning against the shower room's glass door.

"Y-Yeah?" Jessica answered in a stuttering voice because the amorous word reminded her of the first night she heard it from Yoona. "I'm going to hasten the divorce process so that I can take a shower with you as soon as possible. So you better prepare yourself for that Miss Jung. I can't wait for that to happen," Yoona teased before leaving the bathroom with a smile plastered on her face that never faded. Not until she received another multimedia message from the same anonymous person who made her know that Jessie is still meeting Jaekyung. This time he/she sent her photos of Jessie and Jaekyung coming out of his apartment together, having dinner with their friends to celebrate his birthday, and then lastly, there's this photo of him and Jaekyung kissing in a dark corner of someone's house. It hurt Yoona to see it but not as badly as it did with her old self who was a fool for Jessie's love.

"Y-Yoona?" Jessie uttered after picking up his phone. He didn't expect that he'd be receiving a call from his wife after he suddenly cancelled his pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter