17: I Love You

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Jessica stepped into the flat of Wheein's apartment, she already expected that it's possibly a drunk doe-eyed woman she's going to stumble with. Therefore she set her mind that when she goes back to the parking lot, she will be carrying Yoona on her back. But never did it cross her mind that the night she volunteered to fetch her sister-in-law will also be the night that she'll receive her first kiss from the woman that she loves.

Because it happened so suddenly, Jessica was not able to react to Yoona's kiss. She was too surprised that fell agape and Yoona took this as her chance to slip her tounge inside in order to have a taste Jessica's sweet cavern. Frankly speaking, the photographer likes the feeling of Yoona's lips brushing against hers. She likes the feeling of her tasting like it's the only food she needs to survive. And she also loves the way she swirled her tounge to battle with Jessica's resistant one. However, this is a drunk Yoona kissing her, a woman she loves dearly yet who hasn't said that she loves her too. Therefore even if she regrets doing it, Jessica gently freed herself fron Yoona's touch.

"L-Let's go home, Yoona. Y-Your parents are worried about you," Jessica said with a stammering voice brought about by the surprise still creeping in every inch of her soul.

Yoona clearly understood what Jessica said. But because she's not yet done in teasing her jealous friends, she gave Jessica a back hug and nestled her face at the Jung's sensitive neck. "Don't you want to stay a little longer babe? How about you join us for a drink? I would love to have you by my side while I'm jamming with my friends," Yoona said seductively and even intentionally brushed her lips against Jessica's ear which further made the latter feel uncomfortable around her.

Jessica wanted to counter Yoona's amorous way of talking to her. But the talkative Moonbyul beat her to it because she strongly disagreed with the way her friend addressed her female crush. "Babe?! Since when did she become your babe huh?! Haven't you just admitted earlier today that you've only realized your feelings for her just a night ago? What is this? You're hallucinating that Jessica is already your girlfriend?!"

"She's right!" says Wheein who's steamed up because Yoona kissed her 'food'. "You didn't go home the entire day because you said that you're not ready to face my food after realizing that you like her more than her brother. So how did she end up becoming your babe if you haven't seen her the whole day? She told you through telepathy that 'Hey Yoona, you are now my girlfriend even if you're still not confessing that you love me'? Is that how it went Yoongie?"

Not wanting to let herself lose the argument, Yoona defended herself and this led to a childish brawl with her crazy friends while Jessica remained stunned in her place. She was further taken aback because of the three consecutive surprises she received that night. First, the woman that she loves kissed her. Second, she called her 'babe'. And lastly, her friends voiced out that Yoona likes her too.

"J-Jessica?" Hye Sun called nervously. She's become more sober after watching her friends' petty arguments that followed Jessica's surprise appearance. "W-Would you like to have some tea? W-Wheein has a collection of tea from Europe. I can make you some if you want."

"I would love to. But how about them? Will they be okay? Shouldn't we stop them first?" Jessica pointed at the three women fighting like kids arguing over the last piece of cake. Chips and empty cans of beer were thrown here and there. The pillowcases were torn. And their chase around the room turned the living area into a complete mess.

"They'll be fine. That kiddie fight will end after five minutes. It's no big deal so don't worry about them. They're usually like that when they're drunk." Without further ado, Hye Sun grabbed Jessica by the wrist and drag her to the dining area. Once done preparing the tea, she sat across the table and stole glances at her highschool crush while she's sipping the warm drink.

"Hye Sun-shi, what Wheein and Moonbyul said..." Jessica began to ask but was hardly able to continue because of how surprised she was with the indirect confession of Yoona's feelings for her. "Is it...Is it true that she likes me?"

Hye Sun fidgeted on her seat. She's unsure whether she should tell Jessica about Yoona's confession or not. For her, it's better if her friend will be the one to admit it. But since Wheein and Moonbyul already mentioned it, she also considered that maybe it's better to tell Jessica about it. But when she was about to speak up, Jessica's phone rang so the latter excused herself and went out of the apartment to answer the call.

"What do you want?" Jessica responded in a way she never once did. She usually answers calls in a gentle manner. But because of her hate for the caller, her tone of respect was gone.

"That thing you told me last time, what do you mean by that?" the caller asked.

"I said it clearly didn't I? Which part of it was hard for you to understand?"

"Jess, Yoona is my wife. You can't - " Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter