34: The Jung Twins

Fallin' For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since Kim Jaekyung broke up with Jessie Jung. And until now, she's still not showing any signs of appreciation for everything the young man does to earn her forgiveness. She kept on ignoring her ex-lover. But even if she did, giving up didn't cross Jessie's mind. He continued pursuing his first love. He's determined to win Jaekyung back because perseverance is what he learned from his past experiences and his twin sister.

"Good morning," Jessie greeted his ex who had just come out of her house for a morning jog. The latter scowled as soon as she saw the young man beaming at her.

Kim Jaekyung is already annoyed of her ex-boyfriend's persistence. Therefore, after a long time of not talking to him, she finally spoke to Jessie but in a way that was not pleasant at all. "Aren't you going to stop pestering me everyday? It's a bright Sunday morning and I'm looking forward to enjoying my free day. But now I can't because you've just ruined my mood. Get lost, will you? I don't like to see you again."

Jaekyung tramped the streets without a particular place in mind. All that she wants to do is to stay away from her ex-lover. But Jessie doesn't want another day to end without being able to fix his relationship with Jaekyung. Therefore, he followed her wherever she went.

"Stop following me!" Jaekyung said angrily but Jessie was unfazed with her ill temper and deathly glares.

"I am not following you," he said. "I'm also exercising and we just happened to have the same route in mind. It sure is a great morning isn't it? It's nice to exercise when the weather is as good as this, especially when there is a beautiful woman like you."

Instead of being pleased with Jessie's compliment, Jaekyung became more riled up and determined to stop her ex from bothering her ever again. Hence, she stopped on her trail and faced the young man. "When are you gonna leave me alone huh?" she asked in a tone completely devoid of humor. "We're over Jessie. Which letter in the word break-up can't you understand? I'm sick of being with you, okay? You have to leave me alone now and let me live my life the way I want. And the way I want it is to start my day without you by my side!"

"Is that really what you want?" Jessie asked seriously. When Jaekyung was unable to give him a quick response, he knew that somewhere in her heart, she still has a place longing for him. "If you're going to ask me the same question Jae, my answer will be no. Why? Because for the second time that you left me, I fully realized that my life is meaningless without you. Therefore, no matter how fast you'll run away from me, I will keep up with the pace and chase you. There's no one else I'd like to fall in love with but you, Kim Jaekyung. So if you will not give us another chance, I'd rather live alone than to spend my life with someone who isn't you."

Jessie's words were powerful and heartwarming, but Jaekyung's stubborn heart still refused to believe him. "Do you certainly think that you can woo me with those words, Mr. Jung? I am not the same Jaekyung that you used to know. I've changed. I've stopped being the stupid Kim Jaekyung who loved a foolish man like you."

There's some more that Jaekyung wants to say but Jessie cut her off with another set of genuine words. "I also stopped being the foolish man that you loved. I am better now and I'm going to prove it in every way that I can."

Although there are a number of people passing by, Jessie Jung didn't hesitate to do what he has in mind. He wrapped Jaekyung in his arms. And without enough warning, he showed her how much he loves her through a kiss that was more tender than the ones they've shared. At first, Jaekyung was resisting to his touch. But when Jessie's lips continued dancing tenderly against her soft pair of flesh, Jaekyung closed her eyes and reciprocated her ex-lover's kiss.

The people who recognized the young doctor and Jaekyung talked about their kiss at the sidewalk. They kept gossiping about it in the succeeding days until the information reached Jessica and the twins' family.

"You seem to be in a good mood my child," Mrs. Shin said to her daughter who's lounging at the balcony of their house in Barcelona.

"I'm just happy for my kids, mom," Krystal replied. "They have become twice better than they already were. Love and experiences shaped them well."

"I don't think I can follow. Care to elaborate for your dear old mom?"

Albert Jung heard the conversation and took over in explaining the situation to his mother-in-law. "It's because we received a good news regarding Jessie, mother. My business partner told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter