A Happy Ending for All

Overwatch

“I’m so nervous,” Wonsik whimpered, fiddling with his tie, “Sanghyuk, how did you do this?”

“I honestly have no idea,” Sanghyuk admitted, moving to fix the other’s cloths, “Wonsik, just focus on what you’re about to do. You’re going to marry Taekwoon.”

“Right,” Wonsik nodded, a love struck grin taking over his face as his mind was consumed with thoughts of being Taekwoon’s husband, “right. I’m going to be married to Taekwoon. I’m going to have his ring on my finger and he’ll have mine on his. We’re going to do the whole growing old together thing and have a dozen children.”

“Exactly,” Sanghyuk nodded, “just focus on that.”

“How’s it coming?” Hakyeon asked, opening the door a crack and slipping inside. Sanghyuk was upon him in seconds, taking their son from him and cooing at the toddler.

“Have you been a good boy for your papa?” Sanghyuk hummed, focus completely on his son.

“Aw,” Wonsik giggled, moving to stand with Sanghyuk and fuss over the child, “Jongdae is getting so big.”

“It’s good right now,” Hongbin answered Hakyeon’s question, “but can I suggest getting on with the ceremony before Wonsik freaks out again?”

“We’ve still got over half an hour before it’s supposed to start,” Sanghyuk laughed, turning his attention back to his child as soon as he’d said what he wanted to say, “There’s nothing we can do but try to keep him calm.”

“How’s Taekwoon?” Hongbin asked, laughing slightly at his best friend’s obsession with his child. Adopting Jongdae and Jongup had been the best choice Hakyeon and Sanghyuk had ever made outside of getting married and joining Overwatch.

“Just as nervous,” Hakyeon laughed, “until I handed him Jongup, I thought he was going to come over here, grab Wonsik, and bolt.”

“The power of babies,” Hongbin laughed, “looks like Jongdae’s calmed Wonsik down.”

“Guess I’ll be leaving him here then,” Hakyeon said, pressing a quick kiss to Sanghyuk and Jongdae’s cheeks before heading back to Taekwoon.

On his way back to his best friend and his youngest son, Hakyeon crossed paths with Jaehwan and Hoya.

“How’s everything going?” Jaehwan asked, “Taekwoon and Wonsik are good?”

“A little nervous,” Hakyeon shrugged, “but Jongdae and Jongup are working their magic and keeping them calm.”

“The power of babies,” Hoya laughed, “or should I say the power of your babies?” the three shared a laugh, thinking of how little Jongdae and Jongup seemed to create a special kind of calm wherever they went.

“You know,” Hakyeon remarked, looking around, “moments like this…….it really takes me back.”

“Do you wish that you’d gotten married in a church like this?” Hoya asked.

“Nah,” Hakyeon smiled after a moment, “getting married in the old Overwatch building……..it couldn’t have been more perfect.”

“I wonder who’ll get married next,” Jaehwan said, “not counting Hongbin and Sana since they’re still trying to find a date, I’m not sure how many couples are that close to exchanging vows.”

“Minhyuk and Hyungwon could change their minds about marriage,” Hoya shrugged, “and Myungsoo and Sungjong could always realize how they feel.”

“How much money is involved?” Hakyeon frowned slightly, trying to recall how much cash he’d put on the Sungsoo couple getting together, “last I heard it was a couple thousand.”

“It’s the same,” Hoya replied, “might go up after this, though.”

“Sunggyu and Woohyun are a pretty likely to get married next,” Jaehwan frowned slightly, “didn’t you say that you caught them looking at wedding magazines?”

“It’s pretty likely that they’ll be next,” Hakyeon nodded after thinking it over, “what about you two?”

“H-Hey!” Jaehwan yelled, brushing slightly, “we only just started dating! It is way too soon to even begin to think about marriage!”

“Exactly!” Hoya added, trying to hide his own blush by glaring at Hakyeon.

“Well,” Hakyeon laughed, “one of these days it won’t be too soon.”

Hakyeon just laughed as the pair yelled at him in embarrassment.

Elsewhere, Sungjae and Peniel were watching their friends with fond smiles.

“I wonder,” Sungjae said, “if we should renew our vows.”

“We should,” Peniel smiled slightly, “we missed out on having all of our family there the first time after all.”

“You guys should have waited,” Kihyun put in his two cents, “like I.M and Nayeon did.”

“We didn’t know if we were ever going to see everyone again,” Sungjae huffed, clearly pretending to be angry.

“You three talk about this every time there’s a wedding,” Seolhyun rolled her eyes, her smile giving away her amusement, “give it a rest already.”

“Alright,” the two nodded, but everyone knew that they’d be having this ‘argument’ at the next wedding.

“Hush all of you!” Taeyong hushed the group, “it’s time for the wedding to start!”

“You are such a fan boy sometimes,” Jaekyung boyfriend.

“But you love me regardless,” he smiled at her.

In the rows behind them, their teammates started fake gagging over how cute the couple was.

“Wow,” Jung Kook whispered as Taekwoon walked in and made his way to the altar, “who would have ever thought that we’d be here to see this.”

“You’d think this was our first Overwatch wedding,” Sungyeon giggled softly, “but honestly, I get what you’re saying. This is Taekwoon and Wonsik! We’re right here, in the church, about to see them get married.”

“Who’d have thought,” Namjoon smiled.

“Not me,” Nayoung nodded in agreement.

A few moments later, the doors opened and the flower girl and ring bearer entered, followed closely by the groomsmen.

Once that was over, Wonsik entered the room.

A/N: well, I think that I made it very clear that everyone is happy and life is good for all of Overwatch. Only one more chapter left! Are you all excited? Or sad? Or both?