Call From the Black Ops

Overwatch

“Well,” Taekwoon said, putting down the phone and turning to face Hakyeon who had just entered the room.

“Someone important?” the leader asked.

“You could say that,” Taekwoon nodded, “that was Woori.”

“Woori?” Hakyeon frowned slightly, “who’s that?”

“Think hard,” Taekwoon told him, “who do we know named Woori.”

“Still at a loss here,” the leader sighed, “can I get a hint?”

“Give him a hint about what?” Sanghyuk asked as he entered the room, tray filled with lunch carefully balanced on one arm as he opened and closed the door with the other.

“Woori called,” Taekwoon explained, watching Hakyeon jump up to help his husband, “from the old Black Ops unit.”

“What?” Hakyeon asked and Sanghyuk almost dropped the tray out of shock.

“How did she get your number?” Sanghyuk asked, “did…..did she know about Hakyeon being alive?”

“I don’t know,” Taekwoon explained, “and no, she didn’t know. At least I don’t think so”

“What did she want?” Hakyeon questioned, eyes hard with worry and several other emotions.

“She was offering her assistance,” Taekwoon explained, “her, the other girls, and the NCT units.”

“Wow,” Sanghyuk blinked, “just……wow. That…..that’s a thing.”

“What do you want me to do?” Taekwoon asked, “should I call her back and turn her down? Or……should we take her up on the offer?”

“I….I,” Hakyeon tried to form words, “. , I don’t know.”

“We’ll figure it out,” Sanghyuk assured him, “don’t worry.”

“Can’t help but worry,” Hakyeon sighed, recalling how the actions of the Black Ops units had played such a large role in the fall of the old Overwatch.

A/N: oh, I wonder what Hakyeon is gonna do. And what do the others want to do? And what is up with the Black Ops units? What did they do back in the day that was so bad it caused the fall of Overwatch?