Detectives

Overwatch

“I still don’t understand,” Choa frowned, “how could we help. We’re just a privet detective agency.”

“Yeah,” Jimin nodded, “you sound like you could use people who are more….fitted to what you want to do. Fighters and scientists and doctors.”

“We need all kinds of skills,” Junsu told them, “most importantly, however, we need people who want to make the world a better, safer place.”

“You fit the bill for that,” Jaejoong added, “but if you want better reasoning, here.” He passed the pair of young women a file, “that is why we want you.”

“I’m still not sure,” Choa frowned, flipping through the file without actually reading anything, “This….this is a big deal.”

“We need to talk about this,” Jimin nodded, “the other girls need to have a say in this. We’re a team, we decide everything as a team.”

“We don’t expect an answer today,” Junsu assured them, “I hope you didn’t think you had to give us an answer today.”

“Take as much time as you need,” Yoochun added, “well, not all the time. We do have to have your answer by a certain date. It’s in the file.”

“Then we’ll talk to the others,” Choa said, “and get back to you with our answer as soon as possible.”

“I hope you agree,” Junsu said as the three young men packed up their things to leave, “but I’ll respect your decision whatever you decide.”

“Thank you,” Jimin nodded.

“You can come out now,” Choa called once the men were gone and seconds later the rest of the team stepped out of a secret room .

“I want to do it,” Min Ah said, breaking the moment of silence that had fallen over the seven as they thought over the offer.

“Same here,” Seolhyun spoke up in agreement, “this whole Overwatch thing, it really sounds like it could do a great deal of good.”

“I’m not sure,” Jimin frowned, “maybe it’s just my syndical side, but……would this really help anything?”

“I’d like to think so,” Seolhyun replied.

“Helping people is why we formed the agency,” Min Ah added, “we wanted to make the world a better place. Well, this is the next step.”

“Again,” Jimin sighed, “would it really help? I’m not sure and that makes me question doing this. if I knew for sure that this Overwatch thing wasn’t going to fail within a year, then….I guess I could agree to join.”

“They gave us files about some of the other possible members,” Choa said, flipping through the file again, “there isn’t much, just enough to get you interested.”

“Smart move,” Yuna said, leaning over Choa’s shoulder so that she could read, “just enough to make people who are unsure interested enough to join.” She paused, “time powers? Is that a thing?”

“Time powers?” Chanmi moved forewords to read as well, “that….wow. that sounds awesome!”

“We could always give it a try for a while,” Hyejeong finally spoke up, “and if we don’t like it, or we find that it isn’t want we want to do, we can leave. I’m sure that those guys won’t mind.”

“I guess,” Jimin sighed, “I just……I want to think this over.”

“We should all take a couple of days,” Choa nodded in agreement, “think it over and comeback with what we want to do.”

The other girls nodded, all promising that if anyone came back not wanting to join Overwatch that they wouldn’t join.

A/N: I’m not sure how many more of these “how they were recruited” chapters I’m going to write. It depends on what kind of ideas I get and if “how X person joined” is too similar to “how G person joined”.