Extra #4 A Painful Past

Overwatch

Jisung wasn’t like his older brothers and sister. His brothers and sister were adopted, he wasn’t. Not really anyway. His big sister had once asked their parents about his birth family once, curious about her blood relations. He remembered that his fathers looked really sadly at each other before Papa Yeon had sat her down and explained that her birth family was long dead. His sister hadn’t cried right away, but when they went to visit her birth family’s grave she’s started bawling. He later asked Jongdae and Jongup if they wondered about their birth family. Both had smiled at him and said no, that he and Seungyeon and their dads were all they needed.

Jisung wasn’t like his friends Woojin, Seungmin, Jeongin, or Felix. Their fathers had gotten surrogates to help them have children. Felix had told him about his birth mother once. It had been after his dads had taken him to meet her because Felix had wanted to know where he came from. Felix had come away from the meeting needing to talk to someone and Jisung was so honored to know that he came to him. Felix told him that he didn’t know how to feel about his mother. She had a family of her own and didn’t have any real interest in him. While Felix was perfectly happy with just him and his dads, it…..it hurt to see her so disinterested in him. He was her kid too, right?

Jisung also wasn’t like his friend Minho. He had a mother and father, but his parents loved each other. He was born out of love. Jisung……..his mother and father defiantly didn’t love each other. She hadn’t stolen DNA from Papa Hyuk so she could make him out of love. She did it to gain Papa Hyuk’s time powers. That woman…….what woman was evil and he hated her with all his heart. She did horrible things to his Papa Hyuk. And to him apparently. He didn’t remember it, all he remembered was his brothers, sister, and his fathers. When she was arrested, he’d gone home with his fathers. They didn’t need to adopt him since Papa Hyuk was his biological father, so bringing him home was easy.

A/N: poor Jisung. I feel pretty bad about this, but…….the idea just wouldn’t leave my head and I just had to do it.