This is Our Enemy

Overwatch

“Our enemy is the SM Corporation,” Hakyeon told the gathered Overwatch, BTS, and Pristin members, “according to our information, since Overwatch disbanded they’ve made several billion dollars by selling weaponry to dozens of countries.”

“They also provide weapons for terrorist and hate groups,” Choa said, “but that isn’t on the public books.” She flashed the tech departments members a small smile as thanks for finding the information.

“They were making just as much money before Overwatch, too,” Taekwoon told those gathered, “but the longer we were around, the more money they lost.”

“It always comes down to money, doesn’t it?” No Eul scoffed, “forget the innocent people who lost their lives because of that ing companies greed.”

“We’re going to stop them,” WinWin assured her, “we’ll avenge the people who’ve been hurt and killed because of them.”

“I know,” she sighed, “I just……those people didn’t need to die. SM could have found another way to make money.”

“I know, No Eul,” Hakyeon smiled sadly, “but we can’t change the past. All we can do is use it as motivation to take SM down.”

“SM has created several different units in the past few years,” Taekwoon pressed on, “generally; they are used as bodyguards for SM’s high ranking employees, share holders, board members, and CEO. However, our tech department has uncovered proof that they have also been sent into conflicts to help whichever side is paying.”

“Of course,” Yehana scoffed, “of course they’d take being horrible that extra step farther.”

“These people,” Sojin hissed, “they can’t be stopped soon enough.”

“My thoughts exactly,” Hakyeon said, “I want all of you to read over the files that are waiting in your offices. Memorize as much as you can, we’re going to launch our attack in three days.”

“Three days?” Jackson questioned, “do you think that’s enough time?”

“I think it’s more than enough time,” Mark agued, “we can’t wait.”

“He’s right,” Sana said, “it’s only a matter of time before they realize we’ve figured everything out. And once they realize that, they’ll started destroying anything incriminating and beefing up their security so we can’t find anything to prove that they’ve done what we know they have.”

“I don’t like the time constraints we’re working with either,” Shownu sighed, “but we gotta work with what we’ve got.”

“We got this,” Sungjae grinned, “we can take down SM easy as pie.”

His confidence and enthusiasm seemed to be contagious as it seemed that everyone was soon thinking the same thing. Well, almost everyone. Sanghyuk glanced at Hakyeon, worry making his stomach feel like it had dropped to his feet.

A/N: originally, I was going to make the evil corporation the YG Corporation, but changed it as I was writing this chapter since I was using SM’s idols as their army. *shrug* it works just as well and it’s not like I’d put a lot of thought into it being YG. It was just a spur of the moment idea that didn’t work when I started putting it into practice.