Recall Protocol

Overwatch

“Are you sure this is going to work?” Wonsik questioned, frowning slightly as he watched I.M type.

“Pretty sure, yeah,” the younger nodded, rolling his eyes because this had to be the nth time Wonsik had asked, “wouldn’t be bothering if I didn’t.”

“Sorry,” the scientist sighed, “I’m just……worried.”

“And stressed,” I.M sighed as well, “we all are.”

“I handed out all of the phones,” Nayeon said as she entered the room, “are we sure everyone is gonna keep them? Or that they won’t get broken or lost or something?”

“We don’t,” I.M admitted, “but that’s just a chance we’re going to have to take.”

“Are you sure I should be the one left in charge of this?” Wonsik questioned, “what if I mess up?”

“I wouldn’t be putting the recall in your hands if I wasn’t sure,” I.M assured the other man, “Nayeon wouldn’t let me.”

“Darn straight,” she laughed before turning serious, “but for real, Wonsik. You are the best person to be in charge of this.”

“If you say so,” Wonsik sighed, “but I honestly think that, like, Sanghyuk or Taekwoon would be better.”

“Taekwoon is going to be traveling too much,” I.M told him, “you know that. And as for Sanghyuk……well….”

“I really don’t think he should be put in charge of the recall protocol all things considered,” Nayeon answered for her boyfriend, “plus we both trust you to be able to be able to protect it.”

“Exactly!” I.M nodded, “this system…..it has information that can be used to find any of us no matter where we are. If the wrong person got their hands on it……..”

“But you can set up a super amazing security system,” Nayeon smiled, “top of the line, nobody getting past it. Our baby will be safe in your hands.”

“Alright,” Wonsik nodded, “I just hope that if I ever have to use it, it’s a legit reasoning and not, like, selfish reasons.”

“I’m sure you’ll have legit reasons,” I.M smiled.

A/N: and thus the Recall Protocol was made…….only to sit around for 10 years collecting dust hahaha at least they used it eventually, right? Oh! And the I.M-Nayeon dating thing? Totally a spur of the moment thing that just kind of happened. But I liked it so I kept it.